Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
spam-wall.0.0.jpg

No one wants to listen to your podcast. No one wants to join your pyramid scheme. No one wants to talk about their car's extended warrantee. No one wants to change their credit card. No one wants to refinance. No one wants to listen to your damn podcast. Stop soliciting.

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
spam-wall.0.0.jpg

No one wants to listen to your podcast. No one wants to join your pyramid scheme. No one wants to talk about their car's extended warrantee. No one wants to change their credit card. No one wants to refinance. No one wants to listen to your damn podcast. Stop soliciting.
That’s not true. I can say with certainty at least two posters in this thread have refinanced.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
“It’s a slam dunk.”

The cost to acquire the player and the mammoth extension to follow makes this prospective acquisition anything but a slam dunk. Especially from an asset management perspective.

He’s not a great playmaker and the idea of pairing him with Provorov who also isn’t a good playmaker seems ill-advised.

The Flyers are jonesin’ after the wrong CBJ defenseman. Werenski is significantly better than Jones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad