OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 189: Remembering Mogilny 100 Years From Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
No legs has tourniquets on the stumps to prevent him from bleeding out. The abundance of medically trained personnel there saved countless lives because they acted fast and knew what to do.

This is very true, also the fact that the event happened within just blocks (literally) of a major trauma center. Time saves lives. But I think another fact not being explored by the media (perhaps because people dont like to think about scary things) is that if these 2 had better explosives and/or more training, dozens would have been killed.

hey i didnt even bite on the 'george bush didnt know anything about 9/11' bait that was laid out. i deserve a promotion

That wasn't "bait".

That was posted as an example of another conspiracy theory that if you believe it, it means you're a complete crackpot. And >95% of people who view that post would immediately recognize that that was the intention.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
That wasn't "bait".

That was posted as an example of another conspiracy theory that if you believe it, it means you're a complete crackpot. And >95% of people who view that post would immediately recognize that that was the intention.

well, the GW one is a little less crackpot than other 'conspiracies'. in that there is ample evidence that he had knowledge of the impending attack, gained financially from the aftereffects, etc. not to mention his actions led to the killing of hundreds of thousands over nonexistent WMDs, while the killing of a few here in the states will get you executed (thanks, god!)

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Rotterdam -- the one in the Netherlands (you mentioned the UK -- is there one there, too)? Very nice over there (although I'm a bit biased since my grandparents were Dutch).

i have no idea lol...just know there are sites in rotterdam and london. my gf is dutch :yo: are you familiar with those butter letter cookie things? very dutch, and very awesome. also, ovens.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
i have no idea lol...just know there are sites in rotterdam and london. my gf is dutch :yo: are you familiar with those butter letter cookie things? very dutch, and very awesome. also, ovens.

Rotterdamn isn't the UK, so if the other site is London... That's the UK.

If they're going to pay for some stuff, I'd tell you to do it in a second. It will change your perspective on everything.

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ

If you mean "boterletter" (sometimes called "banketletter"), then yes, I make those around the holidays. Basically almond paste wrapped in puffed pastry shell, shaped into letters. Something like a million calories a serving.

We also do "oliebollen" on New Year's Eve (dutch tradition) -- basically fried doughballs, sometimes with apple or currants mixed in, sprinkled with powdered sugar.

Speculaas cookies (spiced cookies, typically shaped like windmills) are also good around Sinterklaas Day.

We try to keep as many Dutch traditions going as possible.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
well, the GW one is a little less crackpot than other 'conspiracies'. in that there is ample evidence that he had knowledge of the impending attack, gained financially from the aftereffects, etc. not to mention his actions led to the killing of hundreds of thousands over nonexistent WMDs, while the killing of a few here in the states will get you executed (thanks, god!)

Wow. Koo-koo.

25660999.jpg

top10_conspiracy_moon.jpg

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Rotterdamn isn't the UK, so if the other site is London... That's the UK.

If they're going to pay for some stuff, I'd tell you to do it in a second. It will change your perspective on everything.

yeah im interested. theyre definitely willing to cover some relocation costs, so you never know. honestly, itd be tough to move away from the NJD among other things. we'll see

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
I dunno. I actually think it's plausible he believes George Bush orchestrated 9/11. There are entire websites for conspiracy nutjobs that believe that.

Nah... I don't think so. He's ****ing with you dude. That's what he meant by that 'bait' comment before.

He was telling me that I should be proud he didn't troll you... :laugh:

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Copying from a book without instruction or a recipe is hard

photobucket-8088-1366719110233_zpsffd41623.jpg

Have you ever caught a fish that supposedly shouldn't exist? I ask because the other day I caught a wild rainbow on h2o that according to NJ F&G doesn't support rainbow breeding. I cant recall if I posted this already, but its been bugging me.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
A drunk man was telling me a story in Mexico and his chair broke...He fell straight back on his butt!

I ask him "Are you hurt"

He said "Ya Know, when life gives you a broken chair..." He paused to think not knowing what to say... Then the look of joy over took him "you throw it in the ocean" he said with glee.

He picked up all the pieces of the chair, which there were 3, walked over to the ocean and threw each piece yelling "F U Chair"....

It was a most wonderful evening.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Have you ever caught a fish that supposedly shouldn't exist? I ask because the other day I caught a wild rainbow on h2o that according to NJ F&G doesn't support rainbow breeding. I cant recall if I posted this already, but its been bugging me.

Yes...I caught the Loch Ness monster once but as a good steward of the land I released him.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003

But seriously...I have caught fish were they weren't supposed to be often. Not wild trout though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad