OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 185: Implied oral consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
When I was in Cortland 3 weeks ago I spent the Saturday night in a Freshman bed. She was 18 and I feel great about it

Fast forward...

you-are-the-father.gif

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
When I was in Cortland 3 weeks ago I spent the Saturday night in a Freshman bed. She was 18 and I feel great about it

Ya, but you're much closer in age to her, and just a year out of school. It's not any more odd than a senior picking up a freshman chick. That happens all the time, and I did it too. But I'm three years out of college now, and it makes me a creeper unless I'm hitting on the senior chicks.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
I finally got summoned to jury duty for the first time!!!!!!! Only thing is I don't even know when I got and its due back in 10 days. lol

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
So I was talking to my friend, and he told me tomorrow to go to church, on Xmas Eve, in a Devils jersey. It's a glorious plan.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
I think that's the way NJ works... But I'm not sure. haha

For NJ its 16 with a max 4 year difference. If one is 16, the oldest the other can be is 20, 17 and 21, etc. At 18 they're legal adults and it becomes moot.

I took an intro to law class in college and statutory **** laws was a part of one of the lessons. We had a fact sheet with the age of consent and max age differences for all 50 states. I distinctly made it a point to remember NJ's laws (for my own benefit), but I regret not still having that sheet, or remembering more states. It would be a nice little resource to settle arguments very easily, as this is something that always comes up in groups every so often. Case and point in this thread...

manisback121

Feb 28, 2008
For NJ its 16 with a max 4 year difference. If one is 16, the oldest the other can be is 20, 17 and 21, etc. At 18 they're legal adults and it becomes moot.

I took an intro to law class in college and statutory **** laws was a part of one of the lessons. We had a fact sheet with the age of consent and max age differences for all 50 states. I distinctly made it a point to remember NJ's laws (for my own benefit), but I regret not still having that sheet, or remembering more states. It would be a nice little resource to settle arguments very easily, as this is something that always comes up in groups every so often. Case and point in this thread...

Actually 16 with 4 yr difference is up for debate. Remember if the parents are cool, its interpreted to the day so if you were born on January 26 and she were born January 27...guilty as charged.

No mens rea for **** either, she could have a fake id and show you, but all the state needa is a certified birth certificate and your only hope is a jury, but u aint gettin any juicy jury charges.

Btw im a lawyer.

If you find the defendant engaged with sexual acts with a minor, verdict of guilty shall be entered. Hahaha

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
If there ever was a chance of this board gaining traction in the high school - early college aged female demographic... there's certainly not anymore :laugh:

Got my Lumia 920 yesterday. Good to finally be on a windows phone and back on nokia.

Tell me all about it so I can live vicariously through you til I get mine at the end of the week, please.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
Speaking of, I recently found myself getting dance-r*p*d at a club by a girl who turned out to be 16. Looked like she could have been 25.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Wow the Flu is no joke. Today is the first day in the last 3 my temperature is under 100 degrees got up to 103 on Friday night. I feel like someone ran me over with a truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad