OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 185: Implied oral consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
The age of consent in New York State is 17.

themoreyouknow.jpeg

I thought it was like within 2 years. Like if you're 17 you can only have sex with someone 19, anything over that and it could be considered ****. I think same goes for underage kids. I'm only like 16 though, so I'm at the age where I don't have to worry lol.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
I thought it was like within 2 years. Like if you're 17 you can only have sex with someone 19, anything over that and it could be considered ****. I think same goes for underage kids. I'm only like 16 though, so I'm at the age where I don't have to worry lol.

I think that's the way NJ works... But I'm not sure. haha

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I'm gonna be playing a friend who is a goalie in one of my for-fun hockey games soon, if I score, what celebration should I do?

I want to do the Anisimov one, but one of the kids already did it, so I need something to mock him aha.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
I'm gonna be playing a friend who is a goalie in one of my for-fun hockey games soon, if I score, what celebration should I do?

I want to do the Anisimov one, but one of the kids already did it, so I need something to mock him aha.

Yell out Russian profanities.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK

I`d know of something if you scored five hole. It`d be very offensive though. :laugh:

My personal favorite is the Van Persie celebration. Goes to the corner, seemingly shrugs a virtual dust off his shoulder and gives the opposing fans "I`m a boss" face. Never disappoints.

But if you want to do something similar to the Anisimov celly, use a bazooka or a bow (my most used celebration; using a crossbow would be creative and hilarious though, especially the reloading part).

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I`d know of something if you scored five hole. It`d be very offensive though. :laugh:

My personal favorite is the Van Persie celebration. Goes to the corner, seemingly shrugs a virtual dust off his shoulder and gives the opposing fans "I`m a boss" face. Never disappoints.

But if you want to do something similar to the Anisimov celly, use a bazooka or a bow (my most used celebration; using a crossbow would be creative and hilarious though, especially the reloading part).

I gotta **** with the kid though. I'm thinking of sitting in front of the net like Avery did, I will definitely do that. But I want to just mess with him the whole game aha.

It would be really funny if I pull out a sharpie and like sign his stick aha, but I don't think most people would get that. I'll think about bringing something along in like my equipment, like pull out a water gun and pretend to snipe him instead.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York

Definitely a bazooka. lol

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
What re some funny movie quotes that you use often in regular conversation. One of my favorites is the last time I heard that I laughed so hard I feel off my dinosaur.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey

The Kayak. It KILLS whoever you scored against.

Just take a few strides, and dive down on your ass with your feet out in front of you and use your stick like a paddle to keep moving forward.

kiwidevil

Got my Lumia 920 yesterday. Good to finally be on a windows phone and back on nokia.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Oh America, you crazy.

The age of consent here is 14.

It varies from state to state here, which can get crazy. I believe it is 16 in CT, but I think there are age restrictions, like it's only that low if the partners are below two years age difference.

When I was a 22 year old senior going to college in NY, you know damn well I made sure 17 year old freshmen were fair game :sarcasm:

When I visited Ithaca for homecoming in September, there was a freshman girl hitting on me. No way I was going anywhere near that. Even if it was legal, it would feel really creepy. If not during, then definitely after.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
When I visited Ithaca for homecoming in September, there was a freshman girl hitting on me. No way I was going anywhere near that. Even if it was legal, it would feel really creepy. If not during, then definitely after.

When I was in Cortland 3 weeks ago I spent the Saturday night in a Freshman bed. She was 18 and I feel great about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad