Post-Game Talk: the team very few people care about right now vs western canada 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
It hasn't been a pretty game for Williams tonight. Just making so many confusing decisions. Strange considering his best asset his is his hockey sense.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
The Boys really turned up the juice the last 2 minutes and were rewarded with a goal.

And although I missed the last two games, the ones I've watched its been hard not to notice the difference in Bura this season so far. The kid is playing at NHL speed all game it seems. Has a lot of confidence. Great to see. Hope he keeps it up.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
2 points. Good stuff.

Game shouldn't have been this close - but it's good to see Caps trying new lines/developing multiple situations tonhave success. In playoffs if Caps need to adjust it'd be good to have as many options as possible. Last year the lack of adjusting cost us.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Did 65 and 77 played much together last year?

One game sample and all, but they've shown great chemistry tonight.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
The Boys really turned up the juice the last 2 minutes and were rewarded with a goal.

And although I missed the last two games, the ones I've watched its been hard not to notice the difference in Bura this season so far. The kid is playing at NHL speed all game it seems. Has a lot of confidence. Great to see. Hope he keeps it up.

This. If someone could find Kuzy, those two could be a hell of a force. (And yes 92 has looked better tonight.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad