Post-Game Talk: the team very few people care about right now vs western canada 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
2nd line Tom... encouraging. Really want to see him stay up there. Give him 30-40 games in a row in a top 6 role to play consistently with skilled players and see what happens.

The pass by Kuzy was prototypical of his elite work. It was not an easy catch and the shot was a corner. It was a real nice catch and shoot. It was also really good for Kuznetsov to bring his signature game and have something come of it.

Interesting that this confidence builder doesn't come from playing with Ovechkin but with a saucer pass from downtown to Tom Wilson.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
now that's the spirit. I knew even you could get off the fire trotz now wagon and onto the fire trotz after the season program.

Once again, you are barking up the wrong windmill, haha.
Don't really care about Trotz either way. FWIW, he's BCSB -- best coach since Boudreau.
I'm sure the faith needs defending somewhere else, though. Somebody around here surely has some unwholesome thoughts about changing the look of the team to try to get out of 2nd round :)

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
The pass by Kuzy was prototypical of his elite work. It was not an easy catch and the shot was a corner. It was a real nice catch and shoot. It was also really good for Kuznetsov to bring his signature game and have something come of it.

Interesting that this confidence builder doesn't come from playing with Ovechkin but with a saucer pass from downtown to Tom Wilson.

They scored on a similar play together against the Canucks

Good to see Kuzy do his signature pass from behind the net to the slot. Nice catch and snipe by no-skill Willy. Hey, if 90-92-43 is what works, keep it going. I know the Canucks aren't the most difficult team to play against but all three had some good chemistry yesterday.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Hockey is a weird sport. Some times guys just click when there's no logical reason that they should and some times lines that look unstoppable on paper can't get anything going.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Nucks looked bad last night. And tired. I have a feeling we could've put just about any lines out there and seen similar results. We'll see if they hold up against better, more rested comp

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Really liked Burakovsky on that Oshie goal late in the 3rd

yeah, just speed and strength

its all we need from burra

ok, add consistency and some scoring touch :)

but strength was the biggest issue. now I think he is much stronger and I like it a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad