Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
zack-kassian-is-pumped-after-goal.gif

Kassian being the gif is "fleek"

coldsteel79

Sep 28, 2015
sask
I can't remember who said it on 1040 but I thinks it's become popular to tank in the nhl in Canada, drafting high has become more important than winning with a lot fanbases

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
I can't remember who said it on 1040 but I thinks it's become popular to tank in the nhl in Canada, drafting high has become more important than winning with a lot fanbases

That is a change in the culture caused by Edmonton fans losing all sense of hope :laugh:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
GDT is a joke now.
The whole team has a bad game and suddenly all our young players are useless trashes.

They aren't trash, but they probably shouldn't be in the NHL right now. I'm one of those people that think a guy like Virtanen would be better off developing his offensive game in the CHL than occasionally playing a game on the 4th line.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
They aren't trash, but they probably shouldn't be in the NHL right now. I'm one of those people that think a guy like Virtanen would be better off developing his offensive game in the CHL.

Fine, but I didn't see all those Virtanen trashing posts before ASG. People sure change their mind quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad