Player Discussion The Slaf Thread - Parabolic Growth Edition

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
He was mad, and we love to see the passion and emotions. Can't wait to see our kid in the playoffs. Can't wait for him to shut the haters once in for all. "Slafkovsky the worst 1st overall in the last 10 years..Celebrini ahead of him on The Athletic BS rankings"...absolute thrash

Slaf's potential is limitless..people don't underestimate his ability to read the game. The kid is smart and will be dominant.

Reactions: waitin425 and Pomee

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
The tools who will make him a superstar isn't his high offensive talent, but his hard work. He want to make a difference and put that with his skillset, sky is the limit for him.

He will become a 30-40 goalscorer, 50-55 assists, no doubt. Add his two-way ability, physical game... wow.

I can't wait at 22 years old, he will dominate this league!!
I predict at 24 he even starts hitting and nhl has to change the rules to protect their players.

WentWughes

Apr 16, 2023
He is developing at a rate I did not even think was possible. At this rate it might not even be unrealistic to think that he can be a consistent point per game player within a few years that is dominant in all facets of the game. I think we have our future face of the franchise and the type of competitiveness that will translate well to the playoffs.

Reactions: Pomee

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
What comes after ''parabolic''?

psychopathic

img_1025-jpeg.869061

Last edited:

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
Add the higher order terms of Slafkovsky's Taylor series (not the Swift kind) and you'll get his exponential function.​

• Haha
Reactions: badfish

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
He is developing at a rate I did not even think was possible. At this rate it might not even be unrealistic to think that he can be a consistent point per game player within a few years that is dominant in all facets of the game. I think we have our future face of the franchise and the type of competitiveness that will translate well to the playoffs.

For sure, he will going to put PGG's season, even more. This guy is soooo goood. He will be better every year, he have the mentality to become the best as possible. He don't have just star potential, he is going to be a franchise type of player like you said.

Reactions: waitin425 and Pomee

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
For sure, he will going to put PGG's season, even more. This guy is soooo goood. He will be better every year, he have the mentality to become the best as possible. He don't have just star potential, he is going to be a franchise type of player like you said.
I agree with this 💯 %! I think we are about to witness a true superstar in Montreal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad