Player Discussion The Slaf Thread - Parabolic Growth Edition

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Cooley could very well become a point producing star but the total package that Slaf brings is still more needed imo.
I tend to think Slaf will also score more points. I always said young players has to find a way to put up points consistently and it take some years to put everything together and Slaf has already done that in finding ways to get on the board almost every night and it’ll get even better.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Lol that list sucks, putting Michkov above guys who are already doing well at the NHL level and how is Johnston below Will Smith?
Plus Stützle is overrated. He's a softy, always on his ass and a whiner. Super skilled for sure but I just can't see him do well in the playoffs.

He's the more proven player yes, but also the more proven bitch lol

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
On the other hand, should Slaf record a point tonight, he will, for a time, be the only player in NHL history to score in every game he played in his twenties. This factoid will be repeated on multiple You Tube channels dedicated to the Habs.
On the other hand, if he fails to score a point tonight, there will be a post on the main board saying he is tied for the fewest points EVER by a 20 year old.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
He was amazing tonight. Sad he didnt get a point.
He was a force to be reckoned with. He needed more support and I won't say where so I don't offend anyone.
It's games like this that you absolutely need a full line of bigger stronger players end of story.

I was amazed we were finally starting to hear boos on our PP. It's been deserved for a long time now IMO.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
He was a force to be reckoned with. He needed more support and I won't say where so I don't offend anyone.
It's games like this that you absolutely need a full line of bigger stronger players end of story.

I was amazed we were finally starting to hear boos on our PP. It's been deserved for a long time now IMO.
Next year, hopefully.

Reactions: Rapala and Sagikev

Bobby Holik agent

erudite free agency sci-fi
Oct 17, 2002
Love the high level fast paced ufc fight action replay of last night empty netter. Many element going on. GG Hurricanes.

That was 76% a penalty Carolina.

I need to work on my elbow move i can't do that at all.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
I don’t see how his line don’t go beast mode this summer after how successful their back half has been. Some offseason time in the gym and with dr shot makes me very excited for next season.

Feels good having a true 1OA, we’d be so mad if we didn’t draft him there.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares

I agree, one undersized player in the top 6 is more than enough.

Reactions: Pomee and Rapala

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022

Like from the guy who passed to him right on the tape in front of the goalie for a premium chance?

But yes the habs needs at least 1 bigger guy + Dach for the top 6.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Like from the guy who passed to him right on the tape in front of the goalie for a premium chance?

But yes the habs needs at least 1 bigger guy + Dach for the top 6.
Holy Crap man get over it.
Every time someone mentions Caufield may not be an ideal first line player you chirp in with some random play to confute it.
This is very much about the complete package including physicality durability and strength.
Nobody is saying Caufield is shit they are saying he may be better served elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00