The Sitwell Enterprises Lineup-Trade Block

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
This seems worth a bump.

Seven hours until the trade deadline.

Wings are looking for rentals from sellers. Picks and prospects available.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
This seems worth a bump.

Seven hours until the trade deadline.

Wings are looking for rentals from sellers. Picks and prospects available.

With lecavier due back in only a game or two looks like TB won't need to make any moves.

Stamkos-lecavier-St louis
Korpikoski-vermette-Purcell.
Connolly-xxx-malone

Firefoxx

Jul 5, 2007
Ottawa
Well anyone looking to trade down I've got what looks to be 10th, 11th and 31st overall draft picks and other prospects

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
:bruins Willing to package M. Subban (4.5 Potential Goalie) + 9th Overall to move up in this draft.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Still going in the playoffs, but might as well start getting some trade ideas out there.
:nucks looking to shed salary this off-season, especially before the draft. I will listen on Jason Garrison, Kevin Bieksa, and Keith Ballard, and (if the game allows these trades to happen) I'll listen on the UFA rights of Alex Burrows and MAYBE Alex Edler.

Firefoxx

Jul 5, 2007
Ottawa
:nucks and :coyotes have come to an agreement.

To :coyotes Pending UFA Alex Burrows

To :nucks Cory Conacher and Pheonix's 2nd round draft pick

The Phoenix Coyotes have every intention to get a deal done with Burrows and bring him in as a permanent fixture on their top 6. Cory Conacher was part of the trade the sent Antoinne Vermette to Tampa Bay, however an opportunity to get a top 6 forward who is already established is too much to pass up.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
:nucks and :coyotes have come to an agreement.

To :coyotes Pending UFA Alex Burrows

To :nucks Cory Conacher and Pheonix's 2nd round draft pick

The Phoenix Coyotes have every intention to get a deal done with Burrows and bring him in as a permanent fixture on their top 6. Cory Conacher was part of the trade the sent Antoinne Vermette to Tampa Bay, however an opportunity to get a top 6 forward who is already established is too much to pass up.

Canucks confirm. With a need to re-sign potential UFAs Corey Perry, Alex Edler, Chris Higgins, Mason raymond, and Manny Malhotra, the Canucks had a need to shed salary. I am very familiar with the playing style of Cory Conacher, and he will slide in nicely to take over Burrows's spot on the roster, and the projected 40th overall pick will add a solid prospect to the system. While Burrows has been an important piece throughout the season, there is simply no room on this team for a diving hair-puller.

The Canucks players are on a media lockdown, so Burrows will not be notified of the trade until the Canucks are finished with the playoffs.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Since the season is almost over, does anyone want to talk deals for next season?

With the draft just around the corner I am looking to move some real NHL pieces for some useable prospects;

On The Block:
Cory Schneider (83/84)
Jonas Hiller (82)
Francios Beachemin (83/84)
Toni Lydman
Bryan Allen
Sheldon Souray
Kyle Palmieri

Nobody over 25 is untouchable so PM me if you've got some youth you'd like to move for some NHL pieces.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Marchand is available too. Looking to package him + 9th overall to get an upgrade at wing.

Will consider packaging Marchand + 9th + Subban + Hamilton for an elite winger as well

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Has there been a new league discussion thread started yet? I'm sure many of us are anxious to start season 2, especially with Bluth playoffs only a couple days away.

Firefoxx

Jul 5, 2007
Ottawa
So long story short my current xbox account is sadly dead. I had to create a new one. Gt:FirefoxxThe2nd

When you get a chance just boot my old Pheonix one and I'll rejoin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad