The Sitwell Enterprises Lineup-Trade Block

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
K. Quincey out for 20+ games (concussion).

:wings shopping for a rental defenseman (77-80 or so). Can move depth veteran forwards, prospects, or picks.

:bolts looking to add a top 6 winger to the lineup before the trade deadline.

Do you have an updated block? The one on the first page links to your original roster.

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
I guess i'll do this one last time because some people are to lazy to go back one page and see this, but Gagne will likely be moved within the next 24 hours, so get your offers in before it's to late.

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
:rangers
Gagne
Voynov

:kings
Del Zotto
Hagelin
2013 1st round pick
2014 1st round pick

Really happy with this deal. I get a much needed upgrade on d and hagelin will be a good replacement for gagne. The two 1st round picks are assets that I needed as well considering my place in the stadings.

Edit: just realized that NYR doesn't have his own 1st round pick. Trade will need to be restructured.

Last edited:

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
Gagne
Voynov

Del Zotto
Hagelin
2013 1st round pick
2014 1st round pick

Really happy with this deal. I get a much needed upgrade on d and hagelin will be a good replacement for gagne. The two 1st round picks are assets that I needed as well considering my place in the standings.

Confirmed. Kings get a first line LW and an adequate replacement on D. Expect the 1st rounders to be in the 20-30 range.

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
Yeah crap sorry Matt that completely slipped my mind. Any replacement for that would work?

Edit: ill check the pm

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
:wings looking to make a move or two before tonight's advance.

Trade deadline should be Thursday, but I'd be happy to plug a defenseman in before the simulated window.

Any takers?

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
updated trade

Gagne
Voynov

Hagelin
Del Zotto
Kreider

Still happy with this trade, Hagelin and Del Zotto will play for me down but i'm sending Kreider to the AHL but he will likely play for me next season.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
updated trade

Gagne
Voynov

Hagelin
Del Zotto
Kreider

Still happy with this trade, Hagelin and Del Zotto will play for me down but i'm sending Kreider to the AHL but he will likely play for me next season.

Kreider is considered a prospect?

(Makes sense if so, just curious).

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Is it just me, or are we still missing trades on p. 1?

Didn't Weber end up in St. Louis?

yes i meant to message St. Louis GM but it slipped my mind.

And go ahead and send that trade. Its really hard to evaluate these trades because of how gmc works.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
I consider him a prospect because he won't be playing for me this season.

In the case of the STL-NSH trade (Ian Cole) the issue was the actual label attached to the player in game--in other words, is he characterized as an NHL or minor-league player.

That removes the subjectivity from the question, right? Cole was labeled "Top 6" defenseman, so he wasn't a prospect.

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
In the case of the STL-NSH trade (Ian Cole) the issue was the actual label attached to the player in game--in other words, is he characterized as an NHL or minor-league player.

That removes the subjectivity from the question, right? Cole was labeled "Top 6" defenseman, so he wasn't a prospect.

good point, but Kreider is a 66 I think so we won't have an in game labeling problem lol.

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
updated trade

Gagne
Voynov

Hagelin
Del Zotto
Kreider

Confirmed. Rangers sacrifice a bit of their future for the present. However, this strategy has worked out for me in TBC, winning the cup in year 2. Also, I have Gagne in Bluth and he is still an 86 three seasons in, so I'm not worried about him regressing any time soon.

Sweeney Tard

Dec 6, 2011
:isles listening to all deadline offers not including Grabner. Even if you are after Okposo, and you start the conversation with I'd like to GRAB Okposo, I won't hear the Okposo part, because I hung up at grab. But otherwise, haven't touched my team all season, offer me something interesting!

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
:isles listening to all deadline offers not including Grabner. Even if you are after Okposo, and you start the conversation with I'd like to GRAB Okposo, I won't hear the Okposo part, because I hung up at grab. But otherwise, haven't touched my team all season, offer me something interesting!

Tavares!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad