Speculation: The Sens are now co-owned? Melnyk denies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Whoever posted that article should be beaten to a pulp.

Playing with peoples emotions like that should be a crime.

Sometimes, such articles are libelous, slanderous, etc. Business agreements are not done until the contracts are signed by both parties. Until then, the activities are simply negotiations. So, in this case, there may be negotiations going on, but because there is no signed agreement, there is nothing to announce. It is speculation only.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Well, Mr. Greenberg and family, The Minto Group, had, as of 2011, a net worth of $1.1B according to Canadian Business. That's near the bottom of a list of the wealthiest Canadians. Don't believe they've made the list since but safe to say the fella has money to burn.

edit: OK, so I went to find the most recent rich list and there's the Greenberg Family coming in at #51 at a cool $1.46B net worth. Melnyk? #77.

http://www.canadianbusiness.com/lists-and-rankings/rich-100-the-full-2014-ranking/

That's a good list to have when pursuing a spouse! :)

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
What I'm taking from this is Alfie, Spezza and JOB were cat people. I can totally see Spezza as the Lil Bub of the team.

....uh oh

tumblr_mk8adduFOs1qm6joao1_500.jpg

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Ferguslea Properties @FergusleaPL
Ferguslea Properties is a huge supporter & fan of the @ottawasenators. However Dan Greenberg has no financial/ownership interest in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad