The sell out streak reaches 76 games

• Thread starter Captain Mittens*
  • Start date

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
the point the negative nellies like yourself,kingkopitar,puckchoochoo,etc miss is this is the best time in kings historybar none,these are homegrown kings for the most part, ENJOYit don't sit around trying to prove your smarter than people who do this for a living and for once in franchise history are hockey people. I understand that todays culture is setup for instant gratification but in real life it takes time to 1) find what problems you have, make sure those are not just tweeks needed and then to make the nec. moves to fix them, it has always been said not to judge a team for the first 20-25 games a year, yet there are screams for firing DL,replacing Sutter, trading away guys who 4 months ago were in the WCF and 16 momths ago won a freaking cup because they are only playing 600 hockey, one of your posts in another thread says quick isn't as good without an elite defence in front of him, well no **** who is, but that so so goalie carried this team for long long stretches on his head but that statement alone says volume, how dare he be average 10 games in, there is no team that can play at peak for 82 games in a parity league like the NHL,like your namesake who is the best at grass or clay (not sure which and don't care its tennis afterall) and that is one man to get up and motivated now try getting 23 guys to perform at peak for 7 months,the angels are the best apr/may team around but rarely are they there in aug-sept, like baseball this is a marathon and there are ebbs and flows.......like I said earlier this is the best King years since the triple crown days, IMO the gretzky years were mercinaries and didn't feels as good winning as the last few years have, kinda of like the yankees getting Clemans(sp)....this team is built right and will contend for awhile .....*****ing after every loss and hiding after the wins is comical

Cringeworthy post. You need to know what I post before you start generalizing "negative nellies." When did I ever say anything about trading key players and firing the coach, or any exaggerated criticisms? Why do YOU keep *****ing about people who simply aren't that happy with the current play of the Kings? I tend to live in the now...just like a poster's handle here. If we had an outstanding start, would I be saying, "Hey, it's only been 20 games. We're gonna start losing at some point of the season."? Hell no. I would just enjoy our hot start just like you would.

As for Quick, I was just questioning his play. He's been facing career lows in save% since his rookie year in the last two years. Of course, the defense is part of the blame. But come on now, we had bad defense before even when Quick was showing he was one of the best goalies in the league. I just don't think you know the difference between expressing what's wrong and being an ungrateful pessimist. And hiding after a win? Really? LOL.I often post "PGT (post game thread) please!" in game threads after wins since I can't wait to post celebratory posts. And who are you to call out posters who hide? You're merely a lurker here. I had never heard of you until you posted here.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
I did not mean you specifically about the hiding part but the negative people in general 11 pages after a loss 4 after a win, but since you brought it up you did post in the last win of course your contribution was asking for the batman gif butstill a post lol ..........look we see the world differently try to enjoy the teams success peace out............one last thing I found this site 6 years ago and posted more often then when it seemed to be more about hockey development discussion and less about posters pretending to be GMs, but between the idiots who are now coming to the games and ones posting who think we are the 61 Mets it gets frustrating at times, my bad for calling anyone in particular out so have a good life and try not to be so negative you will miss all the good ****

Vic Vinegar

Oct 27, 2009
Why are people surprised that PGTs after a loss are more active? There's more to talk about after a loss. What are people supposed to disagree on when the team wins?

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I did not mean you specifically about the hiding part but the negative people in general 11 pages after a loss 4 after a win, but since you brought it up you did post in the last win of course your contribution was asking for the batman gif butstill a post lol ..........look we see the world differently try to enjoy the teams success peace out............one last thing I found this site 6 years ago and posted more often then when it seemed to be more about hockey development discussion and less about posters pretending to be GMs, but between the idiots who are now coming to the games and ones posting who think we are the 61 Mets it gets frustrating at times, my bad for calling anyone in particular out so have a good life and try not to be so negative you will miss all the good ****

There's more to talk about after losses. It's just human nature. Not sure why you fail to see that. You should see what I posted right after the final horn in the GDT. I celebrate wins. Pretending to be GMs...LOL. It's called fans being fans. In that case, then you were just a poster pretending to be a professional scout.

That was your last post, right? Don't come back now. After all, you derailed this thread by insulting my Clipper fandom.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
ready for this I actually have a autographed dominigue(sp) wilkins jersey somewhere at my kids house that was given to me, if I can find it I will PM you and its yours

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad