Prospect Info: The Second Overall Pick Thread: Part V (Kakko/Hughes Talk)

Minimum number of points needed for Kakko/Hughes (#2) to have a "successful" rookie season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You 'Orns!
Feb 11, 2004
Mannahatta
Knowing draft show, the Blackhawks probably won’t make their pick until 8:45 lol

Hahaha! Oh goodness yes! The NHL marketing dept. will milk those first two picks for as long as they possibly can, regardless of the foregone conclusion...

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
You have to account for the Behind the Music interview of Hughes after that too.
The day of the 2017 draft, my friend was having a party at their parents house that was like 30-40 minutes from where I live, I remember sitting at home waiting for the #7 pick to get around so I could try to run down there. That took forever, I think I ended up leaving around the 10th pick and I was freaking out worrying about whether I’d make it to see what the Rangers would do at 21 and I got to the party and they had just announced like the 14th or 15th pick

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
All right, all right, all right. And a very accurate quoting considering the subject matter.

Dazed and Confused was a huge midnight movie attraction in my town in the summer of 94, for a short time it was like my generation's Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Dazed was a perfect description of that Summer for me :nod:

Reactions: Lion Hound

You 'Orns!
Feb 11, 2004
Mannahatta
I could swear I saw him pop up and post something in the last 24 hours.

Or was that someone else whose username is an old Rangers defenseman... :huh:
I thought I saw him post a few days ago! I guess we'd REALLY remember it if what he posted was full of sunshine and roses...

Davisian popped by recently for a cameo...

Reactions: Bluenote13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad