The Search for the Next Predators Captain

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I was thinking Fisher all summer... but today I got a strong feeling that it's Neal

*shudder* :laugh:

Fisher make the most sense. Atleast for this next upcoming season and there after. From there hopefully someone like Josi, Forsberg, or even Ellis can take the mantle.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
A Thursday announcement rules Josi out as he is at the world cup. This leans towards Fisher as much as I hate it.
Exactly what I was thinking. If they are announcing a Captain on Thursday then I think anyone on the world cup is probably not being named captain, so no Josi, Forsberg, Ekholm, etc., since they probably want to have all the photo-ops with the media and new captain.

I think it will be Fisher. But like I saw on twitter, if they name Fisher, it seems like he believes he can play for more than one more year and will likely be signed for another year (but that's only based on thinking the team doesn't want a one-and-done captain).

Then again the team could just go and name someone we aren't expecting at all, like Ellis (though that wouldn't be a bad choice either)!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'm on board with any of the names mentioned above. We have a good crop of men on the squad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad