The Scorers' Contraction Draft (PICKS & DISCUSSION HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Pioneers select via list Claude Giroux

claude-giroux.jpg

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Didn't realize Van was skipped, on that note, the Senators are extremely happy to select with the 23rd overall pick, Rick Nash

rick-nash.jpg

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The Gwinnett Gladiators are proud to select from the Phoenix Coyotes, Keith Yandle

Edited.
First you take a guy who was already drafted and on the list (bolded green).
Now you take a skater who was 52nd in points last season. Do you really think he'll be top-20 in NHL points this coming season?

READ THE RULES. We don't need to draft any dmen. Yandle is a good pick in round three, maybe late round 2,... but mid first round?

Good luck not getting contracted early Gladiators! Your drafting is deft or doomed.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Blazers select Brad Richards.

Top-10 in NHL scoring the last two seasons, he has a new zip code and is itchin' to impress. He'll rock The Big Apple. :yo:

broadway_brad_new_york_rangers_ink_freeagent_richards_for_years.jpg

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Nice pick. :handclap: I'm bullish on him too in Columbus this season! Initially I thought he or Iginla might drop. Was surprised to see Richards.

Yupp, you saw my list, Richards was right after Nash, surprised to see both of them, but I'm thinking Nash has a huge year with Carter.

Was hoping for Giroux though :(

Pual Statsny

Overpaid, overrated
Jul 22, 2010
Awesometown
Yupp, you saw my list, Richards was right after Nash, surprised to see both of them, but I'm thinking Nash has a huge year with Carter.

Was hoping for Giroux though :(

Sorry...top line in Philly's too much to pass up :/

But Nash is gonna have a big year!

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
With the 26th overall pick, Joey Moss' Oil Kings are proud to select (C) John Tavares from the New York Islanders.

john-tavares-2.jpg

Next GM will be PM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad