The Schenns to the Leafs - what would you guys want back?

Jumping

Jun 17, 2010
Atlanta Ga
Hello Flyer Fans. So, suppose the Leafs wanted Luke and Brayden. What would you want back? Just curious...it was being kicked around on the Leafs board...JVR maybe? :sarcasm: Sorry, little joke there. :laugh: Although, JVR for Luke and Brayden doesn't sound like something I would jump at as a Leaf fan, so maybe it's about right?

Either the power to be invisible when I want or the power to fly.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Go for invisibility. Flying ability is useless without invincibility, it's only a matter of time until you're either struck by lightning, or blindside a goose with your face.

I'm sure if Burke was still in Toronto, he would be able to somehow pull off that trade

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
Go for invisibility. Flying ability is useless without invincibility, it's only a matter of time until you're either struck by lightning, or blindside a goose with your face.

Invisibility is good, but I go for telekinesis. The Flyers would never lose another game because I would go to every game and make the puck to strange things for opposing teams, like bounce over the goalies stick, or have Crosby fall down all the time. Telekinesis is underrated in terms of everyday usefulness.

However, regarding the Schenns, there is no reason to trade them at the moment. Patience. I know the Flyers never have any, but is it too late to start?

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Invisibility is good, but I go for telekinesis. The Flyers would never lose another game because I would go to every game and make the puck to strange things for opposing teams, like bounce over the goalies stick, or have Crosby fall down all the time. Telekinesis is underrated in terms of everyday usefulness.

However, regarding the Schenns, there is no reason to trade them at the moment. Patience. I know the Flyers never have any, but is it too late to start?

One thing I need clarification on, with telekinesis, are you only able to move things that your body has the physical capacity to move? Or is your mind like a totally different muscle that you need to work out? Like do you go to the telekinetic gym and lift weights with your mind to make it stronger?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00