GDT: | The Saddest Bunch I Ever Met | Oilers @ Stars | 11/18/17| 12:00PM | SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
You admit other players played poorly yet still pin it on Talbot ?

Find a new scapegoat bud .
Talbot has been god awful, he started this game off with a weak goal, followed it up by a second weak goal.

He has been terrible this year.

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
Awesome, i'm out. horrid game for talbot and everyone else not named mcdavid / cagguila

getting ponts doesn't necessarily mean you played well. not a good game overall by connor today.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
McLellan will be the sacrificial lamb unfortunately. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him fired in the next few weeks.

I have the game against Phoenix later this month circled myself. If the Oilers keep playing like this and Phoenix not only catches the Oilers but also beats the Oilers that game, that is my guess as to when either a major shake up trade goes down or Mclellan is turfed.

I'd bet on the trade first though.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
getting ponts doesn't necessarily mean you played well. not a good game overall by connor today.

Stop blaming McDavid. Blame the fmen out there on his line. Gryba and Russell, blame Talbot with a weak game, blame his linemates McDavid is the only reason it's not 5-0

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Thank God for NXT War Games and SNL with Chance the Rapper and Eminem. This team isn't good enough or doesn't care enough, probably both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad