The Rink team..signing up

Nibbler

May 24, 2011
Ambassador to Earth
So I guess it's time to start forming the 2nd Rink Team so you guys have an opponent to play against?

I play forward, mostly center but will play the wing if there's a better center on the team. In that case I would play RW as a left-handed shot. My talent lies in my passing and hockey sense (for beer-league level) as I can see the play well and usually see plays before they develop. I'm definitely offensively-minded but give all effort on the defensive end as well. I'm an above average skater and I'm 6'2" at 170 lbs (tall but light).

I have decent hands but will rarely try to beat anyone one on one with a deke and head to the net... I'll either use my speed to beat them to the outside or pull up and set up a trailer for a good shot. Love the cycle game and I love outworking people in the corners with quick turns and misdirection.

Any spot on the top two lines will suit me.. preferably Center!

I'll be your winger! Posted my credentials earlier in the thread.

greyraven8

Dec 24, 2007
Thunder Bay, ON
Been working on a hockey sweater concept for the Nihilist Ferrets. Finished the front ( I think).

If people don't like it for the main white jersey, maybe as an alternate or "Winter Classic"?

What do you guys think?

ferret_nf_take1_front_zpsnaumqsdm.png

Did a simple colour inversion, cleaned up some miscoloured pixels, and changed what turned white in the sweater to dark grey and this is what came out.

ferret_nf_take1_front_inverted2_zpsqbpqfpoa.png

Both might need a little work in the collar area, but I don't think they look too bad so far.

Last edited:

leftwinger37

Jun 7, 2011
"Great Lakes State"
Been working on a hockey sweater concept for the Nihilist Ferrets. Finished the front ( I think).

If people don't like it for the main white jersey, maybe as an alternate or "Winter Classic"?

What do you guys think?

ferret_nf_take1_front_zpsnaumqsdm.png

Did a simple colour inversion, cleaned up some miscoloured pixels, and changed what turned white in the sweater to dark grey and this is what came out.

ferret_nf_take1_front_inverted2_zpsqbpqfpoa.png

Both might need a little work in the collar area, but I don't think they look too bad so far.

"Nice marmot."

Seriously though, great work on the sweater. I like the Christmas sweater feel it's got going on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad