GDT: The Return of Cole - Penguins @ Blue Jackets @ 19:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I was hoping for a regulation win to eliminate jackets all together, but now I don't care, if Murray gets a bit better we are winning series with them easily

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
Puck support among Jake-Sid-Rust is BRUTAL
Rust is kind the problem.. his passing.. starting to be bad on the boards.. no supporting Sid when he is attacking by defenders..falling down etc.. he’s better then that.. just like Sheary.. I like him there but he happens to be better..RW is the problem for Sid’s line..I see Jake-Sid are hustling their butts through brutal will Jackets..

Murray is brutal.. leaky goals although defense is bad.. he happens to stop some pucks.. all year he has been letting 3-4 goals a game.. if Pens D tight up then maybe Murray will.. he’s a goalie who needs great D in front of him..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Second that I opened my mouth to say he'd has a good game, at the same time as @Kip Drordy said the same, he went into the toilet.
Tanger's been circling the bowl all night.

Classic Letang game. Play like shit defensively all game, look lost for long stretches, BOOM score a gorgeous goal as the audience showers him with flowers, then right back to putrescence. :laugh:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I was hoping for a regulation win to eliminate jackets all together, but now I don't care, if Murray gets a bit better we are winning series with them easily

This was the game to show us he’s back..didn’t happen...very worried about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad