Post-Game Talk: The Real Deal With Jordan Weal! - Habs win 3-1 vs WPG

Jul 6, 2016
Both CBJ and Carolina play their games in hand tomorrow.

If they both win, that could be a bad confidence killer for the Habs. on the other hand, if they lose - because it's back to back games for both- that will give us a very interesting last week.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Those are all excellent ways to prepare scallops. Ceviche is fantastic in the summer, though. It's so simple to make and the scallops only have to marinate for a brief time.

I am getting a bit tired of cooking scallops the same way all the time so looking into other ways of cooking or adding them to other dishes is something to maybe look into. Taking them from the water and eating them right off the shell is probably the best way I like them. :)

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Losing would change things though.
Hughes would have made a huge difference in 2 years. Not saying we could out suck ott or detroit, but yes lsoing puts you in a better position to draft an elite talent for the future. If we are excited that we reached down for KK then how happy would we be if we had kept him in the minors for one season, our retreads we traded for hadnt played career years and we finished bottom 5. I mean no one wants to watch a crappy team, but I would rather watch 2 seasons that are terrible than this middle of the road and still missing the playoffs or 1st round failure team we have had for 5 years.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
If they both win, that could be a bad confidence killer for the Habs. on the other hand, if they lose - because it's back to back games for both- that will give us a very interesting last week.

If they both lose (god willing) we're right back where we were Wednesday just with less time to play with lol

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
last 3 games Sabres vs Blue Jackets

Sabres 5 Jackets 4
Jackets 5 Sabres 4
Buffalo 3 Jackets 1

Does not mean anything. CBJ is basically a new team now.

Look at their record in Nashville prior tonight's game. Awful yet they're destroying them tonight.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
The word that comes to mind when I think of ceviche, is "refreshing". Could not get enough.

I rented a house about 40km. from Puerto Vallarta in a small village. The bar on the beach made an incredible shrimp ceviche. I ate at least one every day I was there.

Reactions: Runner77

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I am getting a bit tired of cooking scallops the same way all the time so looking into other ways of cooking or adding them to other dishes is something to maybe look into. Taking them from the water and eating them right off the shell is probably the best way I like them. :)

That's awesome too. I'm a raw oyster fan as well.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Hughes would have made a huge difference in 2 years. Not saying we could out suck ott or detroit, but yes lsoing puts you in a better position to draft an elite talent for the future. If we are excited that we reached down for KK then how happy would we be if we had kept him in the minors for one season, our retreads we traded for hadnt played career years and we finished bottom 5. I mean no one wants to watch a crappy team, but I would rather watch 2 seasons that are terrible than this middle of the road and still missing the playoffs or 1st round failure team we have had for 5 years.
I would have probably preferred another real bad season too but being as we made it this far I think we may as well make the playoffs now and enjoy a little postseason hockey.

Although a date with tampa may not be all that enjoyable. A guy can dream though.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Tomorrow we'll be 2 pts away from Columbus because there is absolutely no chance to see Buffalo beating CBJ. They lost 5-1 against NYI, a team with no offense.

CBJ may surprise in the playoffs.

CBJ will play in Buffalo at 6:00 PM and they are in Nashville and the game isn't over yet.
So it's all possible

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
They could miss the playoffs with 98 points. Not sure it ever happened before.

Western conference awful record against the East mostly responsable for that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad