Post-Game Talk: The Rangers Win the League!!

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
Okay but 60 points in 2014 is equivalent to like 85 today . Can’t go by raw numbers. That was the DPE2.0 and now we’re in 92-93 territory.
This is way off. People exaggerate the scoring difference. Average goals scored per game in 13-14 was 2.74. 23-24 is 3.11 by the best info I can find, since the season isn’t over. Last season it was 3.18. 3.11/2.74 x 60 is 68.1 points. So 60 points then would translate to 68 points now if you want to surface compare the time periods. Nowhere NEAR 80 points.

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
Yup, that was the main issue for me, not the weight gain or tiredness.
My lower back would spasm or lock up on me (if I just sneezed for example) to the point where I was in excruciating pain for days and more or less unable to do anything physically for close to a week.
Good gravy, that sounds awful. Hope you’re doing much better, bud.

Unpopular opinion but the MFing crowd needs to shut up. Enough with the Igor's better chants, even if he is better. When the Pens crowd got in his head he imploded those two games, then more to do with our offense, but chanting "Igor's better" against TB blew up in our faces. The board has shown hubris this season, it's time the crowd does.

Save it for if we make it to the Cup against psycho Georgiev.
So, cut the hubris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad