The Prospects Thread XIX - Stats, Lists in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
All I recall was that there wasn't any talk about Tkachuk during the lead up to the draft. He was a big mystery because he played so few games during his draft year. Leg injury IRC. That and coming from US high school, I can understand why they passed.

The popular consensus at that pick was either Brad May or Shawn Antoski.

not true was highly ranked it the hockey news draft preview. i wanted him and Primeau.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Or we should at least have a designated "draft history discussion."
Sometimes this stuff is interesting... other times this the most inane complaints that have been repeated time and time again.

Better yet, can we make this a Current Prospects Thread?

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
that Shawn Antoski pick cost us the cup. we would of had a prime 40 goal scoring Keith Tkachuk in the 94 run.

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy off topic, but how would K.Primeau + K.Tkachuk have altered the fortunes of this club. Don't really like to think about it.......

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
I can't find the stats on the first page. Maybe they need their own page ?

It's all just links on the 1st page now. While I loved them, I wouldn't expect Southern_Canuck to keep doing his updates forever. :(

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Jesus, people today must be like 50% ADD or whatever they wanna call being impatient and not bothering to look at anything.

Last night's stats are literally at the bottom of the previous page.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Shinkaruk... small player, came right out of junior, only 19 and has 4 points in 8 games in the AHL... that's somewhat impressive.

HockeyHobo73

Oct 3, 2013
What a horrible idea merging the threads...

I used to regularly visit the prospect stats thread when it got updated by Southern Canuck... Now its gonna be so hard to find his daily updates and links to the game pages..

Kickassguy

High-End Intangible
Sep 24, 2002
Vancouver + NYC
What a horrible idea merging the threads...

I used to regularly visit the prospect stats thread when it got updated by Southern Canuck... Now its gonna be so hard to find his daily updates and links to the game pages..

According to our mod overlords, the latest updates will always be in the first post of the thread. Hopefully that's the case.

brownbello

May 6, 2009
Powell River
It was obviously not a good decision to merge both threads. I understand people were commenting on the stats thread but it wasn't really that bad. I say get the stats page back as its own thread because most of the prospect talk just isn't that good. Am I alone in this assessment??

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
It was obviously not a good decision to merge both threads. I understand people were commenting on the stats thread but it wasn't really that bad. I say get the stats page back as its own thread because most of the prospect talk just isn't that good. Am I alone in this assessment??

Nope.

Last edited by a moderator:

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Shinkaruk is going to be a gamer, scoring at 0.5 ppg out of junior is very impressive. He also missed a year due to his injury. Horvat is playing in a reduced, limited bottom six role. Take Kerby Rychel for example, he tore of the OHL and only has 2 points 9 games in the AHL

Caspian

Jun 3, 2006
Not sure why the mods are trying to cut down on sticky threads. it doesn't cost more money...

Its just like when they removed the Ex-Canucks discussion thread from the sticky list. Then ppl were getting told to not post ex-canuck discussion in around the league -_-

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Not sure why the mods are trying to cut down on sticky threads. it doesn't cost more money...

Its just like when they removed the Ex-Canucks discussion thread from the sticky list. Then ppl were getting told to not post ex-canuck discussion in around the league -_-

It's extremely easy to find the ex Canucks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad