GDT: The Powerhouse at Pittsburgh | 2/17/19 - 12:30 PM - NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
He is a top 5-10 d-man in the league in getting his shot on net. I think it’s shots/iCF% if you want to look it up. It’s one or two shots that he missed. You’re being reactionary. It’s not indicative of a pattern. His slap shot sucks, though.
Yeah, I would have said the same thing last week or last year.

It’s nice that he gets the puck through, but his shot is a complete muffin. Gomez esque.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
I don't hate the strategy if they're able to find guys with translatable skillsets that they can mold into more efficient players. A guy like Names isn't going to be a high-end scorer at the NHL level, but Quinn really helped kick his ass into gear and turn him into a really useful 3rd liner. Kid's had a nonstop motor since his initial benching at the beginning of the season.

Only problem is Gorton gave him a bad contract relative to what he provides.

It's the 2nd year that hurts. I know the KHL threat by his agent was effective, he's really a $2.5M talent. But two years? Same with Spooner.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
we have made mistakes but overall competed. In the end its Letang, Crosby and Malkin (2 goals eventhough I don't think he had a good game overall). We need that type of talent. The best chance for it is to tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad