GDT: The Powerhouse at Pittsburgh | 2/17/19 - 12:30 PM - NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I can't imagine what possesses a group of people to let Sidney Crosby skate around with zero pressure and a ton of space and collapse

Good for the tank or whatever but man thats bad

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
No, are you watching the same player I am?
He is a top 5-10 d-man in the league in getting his shot on net. I think it’s shots/iCF% if you want to look it up. It’s one or two shots that he missed. You’re being reactionary. It’s not indicative of a pattern. His slap shot sucks, though.

Mandar

The Real Maven
Sep 27, 2013
The Tarheel State
Hmmmm....maybe it’s not so easy for a defenseman to be a plus 4 against an actually talented team?

Why don’t I see bragging about elite offensive skills when I see a shot so abysmal.

Oh, and a minus 2.....so far

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
It's not just Chytil. That whole forward unit is terrible possitionally. Some fundamental things, like keeping your stick in a passing lane, or not floating away from your post are just not there.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
He is a top 5-10 d-man in the league in getting his shot on net. I think it’s shots/iCF% if you want to look it up. It’s one or two shots that he missed. You’re being reactionary. It’s not indicative of a pattern. His slap shot sucks, though.

I agree. I think his wrist shot is fine.

Reactions: Buchnevich89

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
I'm genuinely surprised that the Rangers aren't bottom in GA. They seem to give up 3 or more every other game.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
I don't but I should get one. Might ask if my dad has some/one laying around. He does Pizza great
If you want amazing pizza buy an Ooni. It’s $300 on Amazon. The Roccbox is nicer but it’s $650. The Ooni 3 is an outdoor oven that runs on wood pellets or gas. It goes up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit and makes authentic Neapolitan pizza. Trust me, I have one. I want to start a pizza food truck business some day.

Reactions: Larrybiv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad