GDT: The Power of Goldblum: Your New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers, 1 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
now they won't call a damn thing - trip and holding in the last minute.
It's been that way for the last 10-15 minutes. When the Flyers had a lot of pressure early in the game, they called everything. We got some pretty good momentum going, and they swallowed the whistles.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
I can't even fathom what Greene was thinking.
He needs to take a seat. This is the second game I. A row that’s going to be a loss because of a play he made in the last 5 minutes.

This is why a total f***ing plug about not be your captain

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
The way they have lost the past two games is absolutely pitiful and unacceptable. But that being said, its closer to what i expected the team to be this season. AKA take a step backwards.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I hate to blame Greene because he's clearly being overused with only 5 D, but the GWG was directly on him standing around and staring like a f***ing idiot and not skating

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Second game in a row lost thanks to a goal against thanks to Greene being a horrible f***ing player.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Just leave Kinkaid on the bench so the score reflect the effort the Devils put in.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I blame Severson even more than Greene. When your partner pinches, you cant ALSO be way up on the play. It's a trainwreck by both Greene & Severson either way.

That seems so off base. So Severson is back. Takes away the pass and the play is slow enough that The backcheck almost got back.

In all that you find Severson as the player most at fault? That doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: Oneiro

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Our center depth is awful... for as much as I dislike the guy, Zajac looks like our best one. Nico can't handle or carry the puck without fumbling it, Zacha is a jackass and Dea at best a career 4th linner.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
I havent been this legitimately mad about a loss in a long time. The effort today was totally unacceptable. Best players shouldn't have even bothered showing up because they didn't do anything

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Andy Greene should be put on waivers

Not like anyone would actually pick him up, but his contract is looking horrible now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad