GDT: The Power of Goldblum: Your New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers, 1 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
He was on the far side and deked the goalie out of his skates to the middle, that can’t happen
It was a clean break with him and the skater.... he had all day to skate in and deke last min.... Cory would've also done the same thing, as would most other goalies.
Personally I would've tried the poke check, but that's a riskier move

Jets012

Oct 19, 2015
It's a shame. I thought Greene played the best amongst our defenseman before that poor pinch. IDK how Coleman didn't get a stick on that puck either. Dea, Wood, Nico all sucked. Vatanen/Mueller had a poor game. Need to get better.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
The schedule for the next week will help maybe the injured can get back especially Zajac and Santini.
They need healthy players for the road trip after next week.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Maybe we can call up John Ramage since Shero and Hynes like to go for useless plugs to fill in for injuries.

Devilswede

Dec 10, 2006
My God what a brutal effort.

I don't even know what to say about the makeup of this team right now. Zero depth. No threats.

And when they make bonehead reads like the one they made on Voracek's goal they're not going to win a lot of games.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
tumblr_mt2uzeQ0F21ss1odjo1_500.gif

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Glad we’re off till Thursday. Hopefully enough time for Rooney to go back to Bingo, Stafford to go back to the players suite and Bratt and Zajac to both come back.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
My God what a brutal effort.

I don't even know what to say about the makeup of this team right now. Zero depth. No threats.

And when they make bonehead reads like the one they made on Voracek's goal they're not going to win a lot of games.
Do you ever have anything good to say? Have you ever even posted after the team wins?

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Bad loss, who team was bad, including kk on the 1st goal... short side cant happen to a nhl goalie.

Forget about this game, blip on the radar...onto the next one

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
44-16 sog

Thats all about PPs. The flyers ******* sucked too, just slightly less than us.

I never want to watch a flyers game again. At least when we suck against other teams I get to see one good team. That was, bad. I didn't know two teams could look that awful at the same time. May be the worst game I've ever seen.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Kinkaid was the only reason they didn't get blown out in the last two games

I’m not blaming him for the loss, just saying he looked horrible getting deked out by Voracek, you can’t give him a wide open middle of the net, dare him to beat you outside.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
There's absolutely no way you could blame Severson on that GWG.

They're BOTH 10 feet in side the Devils zone. And Greene allows a man directly behind him. Severson doesn't recognize the risk. BOTH of them played the entire situation terribly. Terribly.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Deep breath everyone.

Lots of excuses to be used tonight and they were right in it with a good team (and frankly, there are very few "bad" teams). Preds at home will be tough, but hopefully the team is a bit healthier by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->