The Playoff Avatar Thread - Vote in the poll!

Best playoff avatars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Sharks board went simple and serious this year as a change of pace.

Avatars: - Sharks playoffs '19: No Fate

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full

full
full

full
full

full
full

full

full

full

full
full
full

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Heads up @Tater Trotz

I tried to edit in some preview avatars for my set into post #1, but the limit of images per post is 50. So I literally couldn't add anything with the # of avatars already showing. You're either going to need to trim from the other sets previewed significantly (like no more than 3 avatars per team) or split the conferences into two posts so that each one can have 6.

If you want to do the latter let me know and I can use my mod powers to make a double-post for you at the start to do the split without wrecking anyone else's posts.

If you want, here's 6 avatars set up for preview out of my batch. Just use the first row if you're not doing the post split.

full
full
full

full
full
full

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Preds have a theme(Banners, imagine that) but alas apparently nobody with the skills to make it happen. (Phobia catalyst did a prototype and sent it to one of our posters for safekeeping but as of yet no one has taken up the task)

If anyone would like to showcase your skills on another board, drop by our avatar thread on the Preds board. (If not, its all good, we havent had one for a couple of years anyway)

We are now on the board thanks to @Phobia Catalyst ! (@Tater Trotz not sure how to get them to appear in your OP..)

Last edited:

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Heads up @Tater Trotz

I tried to edit in some preview avatars for my set into post #1, but the limit of images per post is 50. So I literally couldn't add anything with the # of avatars already showing. You're either going to need to trim from the other sets previewed significantly (like no more than 3 avatars per team) or split the conferences into two posts so that each one can have 6.

If you want to do the latter let me know and I can use my mod powers to make a double-post for you at the start to do the split without wrecking anyone else's posts.

If you want, here's 6 avatars set up for preview out of my batch. Just use the first row if you're not doing the post split.

full
full
full

full
full
full
That sucks. I’m fine with doing the double post. I’ll set some time aside to edit everything from the computer tomorrow because I’ll screw it up more trying to do it from my phone

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
From the Islanders (helping that idiot @Tater Trotz )...

Made by @Richie Daggers Crime

7MmpZ3X.gif

Z3viqFl.gif
3kM3RJf.gif
H6glglq.gif
6CuSlYY.gif
vdeCC2t.gif
rme4ILc.gif
OqTkNmP.gif
e9RVNcO.gif
PIJG8Ch.gif
hJy88V3.gif
Op951UW.gif
hSQABtk.gif
hwo2sVC.gif
1nVnZJY.gif
TjyOsbm.gif
9fdBMzO.gif
T6Gb6nx.gif
Cc776Hm.gif
oIgWQTe.gif
y9SkfGD.gif
EQBijzs.gif
lmVpGrq.gif
vryqSQ9.gif
IzZZMtC.gif
wVpblpn.gif
RYO9ORh.gif
0ThbuoE.gif
CmFyeSC.gif

Which stems from this (thanks to @YearlyLottery )

The vote that won is the quote Barry Trotz had in the Washington locker room of "go through the ****ing island".

First four letters of the curse have to be starred out. For anybody that has forgotten what it is here it is:

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
daximus-gif.208755

Hate to break it to you, Jets fans, but your avatar has a punctuation mistake. You're missing a comma. It should read "Get in, losers" not "Get in losers."

It's small, I admit. But it does make a difference.

commassavelives.jpg

Saying "get in losers" suggests that "losers" is a thing or a place, and you're imploring the reader to get into it. eg. "Get in my belly." What you want is to be saying "get in" and have it addressed to a group referred to as "losers."

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
What we've got so far, having picked our theme yesterday:

jXkRYC1.gif
V7Ntkts.gif
8kPwysV.gif
ezirgn.gif
99543.jpg

PzSMw5h.gif
dU9rlj8.gif
ZhIJDtM.gif

ETX0PvH.gif
9gB3tQM.gif
7w0T0LW.gif

ivoOD8p.gif
BvrkbmF.gif
jzNjJt8.gif

2enmlzj.gif
r1rbUHb.gif
R3IXXqp.gif

playoffs19-gif.209367
giphy.gif

WMYfZXI.gif
zJYC3JG.gif

XoQ0BCV.gif
DTLrld9.gif

- Credit to @UncleRisto @The Moops @Lonewolfe2015 @S E P H
Not to be a narc or anything (but rather to potentially avoid you guys getting some infractions) we were informed by the powers that be here that the first four characters needed to be *'d - so "Do Your ****ing Job"
- the more you know...

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I like SJ's one even if it doesn't include silly jokes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad