OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: You Play to Lose the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
No pressure all night. I don't know why Gruden is banging on about the secondary. Does this moron even watch the game he is commentating?

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012
The team isn't good.

It is that simple. Better record than talent.
i don't know how you could say that after watching them this many games. their lost games weren't due to lack of talent, they were bad decisions, playcalling, and seemingly complete brainfarts. they have the capability of winning when it all comes together and their offensive skilled tallent is among top in the league. this team should be able to survive shootouts with a large portion of teams in the league

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
i don't know how you could say that after watching them this many games. their lost games weren't due to lack of talent, they were bad decisions, playcalling, and seemingly complete brainfarts. they have the capability of winning when it all comes together and their offensive skilled tallent is among top in the league. this team should be able to survive shootouts with a large portion of teams in the league

Also every year they beat really good teams and lose to bottom-feeders. Just a huge consistency issue.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012

There are maybe 2 or 3 players on D out there tonight that would be starting on a quality NFL D. Offensive issues are more attributable to coaching and play calling than D's porosity.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
At this point I'm going to honestly hope for the most embarrassing losses possible just like I did at Bylsma's end. Change is needed, and it won't happen unless failure happens in the most fantastic way possible.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Haley changes playcalling for 2 weeks- Ben throws 12 td's

Haley goes back to how he was originally calling games- 0 offensive td's in 2 weeks against the Jets and Titans.

todd%20haley%202.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad