OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: The Bubble Bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Funny how the team with the lesser QB is throwing the ball more than the team with the franchise QB.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
The true question... what team is more frustrating to watch right now? Pens or Steelers?

Funny but I see a parallel in their coaches. Both decent but held back by a few enormous blind spots and stubborn refusal to adjust despite large amounts of evidence that what they keep doing doesn't work.

As for most frustrating?

Pens easily.

The Steelers at least do not have the talent. The Pens are wasting the two best talents of their generation with bad coaching devisions. And to a degree bad personnel decisions.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I know Troy isn't having a great year, but he looks more physical. Like really pissed off at times.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Funny but I see a parallel in their coaches. Both decent but held back by a few enormous blind spots and stubborn refusal to adjust despite large amounts of evidence that what they keep doing doesn't work.

As for most frustrating?

Pens easily.

The Steelers at least do not have the talent. The Pens are wasting the two best talents of their generation with bad coaching devisions. And to a degree bad personnel decisions.

Another thing about both coaches - too much job security. There's no pressure from the upper management or ownership from both teams, and that creates complacency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad