OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelers vs. Bungles on dirty hit watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Brown is a better all around wr...but Bryant is such a freak of an athlete...i might take him over Brown

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Now it's one more stop and one more FG drive.

You know, it was funny when the Steelers needed 5 of these . . .

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
3rd down and 3. Need to focus. And we throw a 50/50 ball. I don't get it.

I don't get the 2nd and 3 call. I get running, but using the obvious run formation when the OL has struggled to get any push consistently was just so Haley. Play action should've been the call there.

keep them all. :nod:

If only there were no pot in this world.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Bryant getting suspended might allow us to sign him for much cheaper than before. He's already said how much he's appreciated the steelers sticking with him...I can see him taking a cap friendly deal. So if we can find a way to sign both bell and brown, and then Bryant...we are set.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Bryant getting suspended might allow us to sign him for much cheaper than before. He's already said how much he's appreciated the steelers sticking with him...I can see him taking a cap friendly deal. So if we can find a way to sign both bell and brown, and then Bryant...we are set.

As long as we can legalize pot at the same time . . . :laugh:

EDIT: Holy ****, they held. :amazed:

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015

i dont veiw bryant as a "team first" kinda guy, he'll want his money. and he'll get it. from someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad