OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelers vs. Bungles on dirty hit watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm not gonna hate it, just that I don't believe 3's all day can win it.

All Cincy has to do is score one more TD to close it out.

The Steelers are incapable to score one themselves it seems.

I hope they have that horse shoe strategically placed up their rearends.

They need it.

You know I was being a little facetious, yes? :laugh:

EDIT: These holds the Bengals OL is creating. :help:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The offense would be struggling even with Bryant. Ben has been missing a few deep balls every week. It's not like nobody is getting open. The biggest problem is Ben has sucked this year.

Nah. He opened things up for Brown. Yeah, the bad throws would suck, but Bryant was huge.

EDIT: Timmons. :handclap:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
We'd probably still have issues with Bryant, but we'd certainly be better off than we are without him.

You couldn't bracket Brown the way teams are without covering Bryant 1 on 1. And, you couldn't cover Bryant 1 on 1 without some help. And, the only way you could try to achieve both is to leave someone else wide open OR with 5-6 in the box to stop Bell.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Again, if we had wrs who could consistently get open (like we used to have) then you wouldn't see so many bad throws from Ben. It throws you off eventually. I'm not blaming Hamilton and Rogers but they're just too young to be getting this much playing time. We need DHB back and need new fingers for coates

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
We'd probably still have issues with Bryant, but we'd certainly be better off than we are without him.

I don't disagree, but Ben's play is making the receivers look worse than they are. Offense in this league depends on good qb play and Ben has simply been a mediocore qb this season.

I have no doubt Brady would tear it up if you gave him this offense.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
You couldn't bracket Brown the way teams are without covering Bryant 1 on 1. And, you couldn't cover Bryant 1 on 1 without some help. And, the only way you could try to achieve both is to leave someone else wide open OR with 5-6 in the box to stop Bell.

Brown, Bryant and Green would be an absolute nightmare for any defense, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad