The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelers vs. Browns... Joker's Wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Not to those who have been paying attention for the last 10 years...

tenor.gif

Reactions: Bingo71

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It’s the weirdest damn virus I’ve ever had. First day I just had a little cough and sore throat. By the third day I had pressure in my chest and the cough. Fifth day all that was gone but I was completely exhausted and running like a constant 98.7 temp. Never had a real fever. Today I have the exhaustion, the temp, body aches, and probably the weirdest, sensitive skin almost like a really mild sunburn.

Overall, I’ve had worse flus but nothing this variable and drawn out
I felt exhausted like I'd go to sleep and think will I wake up?

Everyone I've talked to has experienced different things and it's a little scary. No one talks about that enough. My chest felt like I took a hit in rugby back in school. Just the pain and pressure and was awful and I felt exhausted. Just spent like my body was saying we're done.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Noll could've kept coaching if he'd been willing to fire his OC. Nobody rushed Cowher out the door.

As long as Tomlin is willing to throw assistants to the slaughter when the Rooneys demand sacrificial lambs, he's coaching in Pittsburgh until HE decides otherwise.
Yep. Always hire assistants dumber than you and you’ll always have those lambs for Rooney...

Reactions: KIRK

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
They should have been doing this shit all game. The Browns secondary is awful.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Now I'm officially worried about the D.

Feel like we need a beast NT in the middle and a healthy Devin Bush. Spillane has been notably bad today. Edmunds has also been brutal again.
I do think the injuries played a part, but yeah this was still a terrible effort by them. Good point by Alex here. This was a bit much like that Jacksonville debacle. To think I feared it and was like “well the Browns are down key guys and the Steelers D is improved”, but alas.

Reactions: KIRK and Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Nice TD there...but it just puts the D out there even quicker to give up another score by Chubb

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Silver lining: I have to drive to kentucky next Sunday and was trying to figure out my schedule to watch the game. I guess that's solved :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad