The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelers vs. Browns... Joker's Wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Rudolph’s reputation shouldn’t be ruined UNLESS we are to simply believe unwarranted accusations....well....because of WHO hurled them.

Literally EVERYBODY was in agreement that what Garrett did was off the charts reckless, dangerous and malicious as all hell the moment he did it, but then Garrett hurls his accusations and suddenly there is a segment that wants to justify his actions...

And when not a shred of evidence is found that his accusations were true, he never backs down from it or apologizes or anything...

Another example of living in an era when heinous, egregious behavior can be “justified” by claiming that the person or property being assaulted is a “racist, sexist, homophobe, Nazi, etc”...

You are living in a different world than I, my man.

Once you are accused of something, that sticks with you for life... especially being called a racist.

There will always be a big segment of the population that believes MR is a racist, despite zero evidence.

This is why I’m not sure if I could shake his hand... like to think I would, but not sure if I’m being honest with you all.

Reactions: KIRK

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA

Once you are accused of something, that sticks with you for life... especially being called a racist.

There will always be a big segment of the population that believes MR is a racist, despite zero evidence.

This is why I’m not sure if I could shake his hand... like to think I would, but not sure if I’m being honest with you all.
I wasn’t clear with my post.

I totally agree with you but was simply saying that it SHOULDN’T be the reality, yet it is the world we are living in...

Do something so stupid and malicious, on national TV, and then simply hurl an accusation out there and claim that you are “justified” in your actions.

AND, now that he threw it out there, there is a segment that will always believe him AND believe he was justified. We are living in a world where you have free reign to flag out ASSAULT someone if they call you a name. Well, not everyone has that free reign...

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I wasn’t clear with my post.

I totally agree with you but was simply saying that it SHOULDN’T be the reality, yet it is the world we are living in...

Do something so stupid and malicious, on national TV, and then simply hurl an accusation out there and claim that you are “justified” in your actions.

AND, now that he threw it out there, there is a segment that will always believe him AND believe he was justified. We are living in a world where you have free reign to flag out ASSAULT someone if they call you a name. Well, not everyone has that free reign...

If this cat almost brained me and then after doing that shit, lied and blamed me because I was a “racist” calling him racist words...

I don’t think I could forgive that, and I’ve had to forgive some pretty f***ed up things in my life.

Credit to MR for shaking his hand, but I guess not shaking it would have made him look like a racist or whatever narrative would be put out there.

Reactions: Bingo71

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
If this cat almost brained me and then after doing that shit, lied and blamed me because I was a “racist” calling him racist words...

I don’t think I could forgive that, and I’ve had to forgive some pretty f***ed up things in my life.

Credit to MR for shaking his hand, but I guess not shaking it would have made him look like a racist or whatever narrative would be put out there.
Agree

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
At least we aren’t Texans fans...

Dolphins get third overall pick from Texans (Tunsil trade).

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
Bill O'Brien wasn't a very good coach, but wow was he a complete trainwreck of a GM. That org has a lot of work to do to dig themselves out of what he did.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh

Then they would be morons.

A number of players were right next to them, including several African American players. And they all said that it didn't happen. If it had do you think that they would have defended Rudolph?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

A number of players were right next to them, including several African American players. And they all said that it didn't happen. If it had do you think that they would have defended Rudolph?

You of all people know that lots of people are morons.

Unrelated, Adam Gase finally bites the dust. Survived all those **** ups, but the one that finally got him was screwing up the Lawrence sweeps. :laugh:

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

What did we learn about the percentage of morons in this world in 2020?

I discovered that just among my family, there is at least about 65% more morons than I ever fathomed...

You of all people know that lots of people are morons.

Unrelated, Adam Gase finally bites the dust. Survived all those **** ups, but the one that finally got him was screwing up the Lawrence sweeps. :laugh:

His name will live in infamy in NYJ lore as the perpetual loser that won when he needed to lose

Moran.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan and KIRK

EvGeno

Looks like a basketball player!
Jul 11, 2009
Phoenix via Pgh
I wasn’t around here today, but I was surprised that the defense was more embarrassing than the offense! Is anyone penciling Rudolph back onto their “young QB for after Ben” list?

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA

But it’s not about whether it’s true or not, it’s about pushing a narrative.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->