OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Rex Ryan > Mike Tomlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
They can't do something well, and then go and do something else. If the run is working, they run 17 times until it's completely dead v. trying to work pass in there, and continuing to use the run and create some confusion.

You're nuts. Riding our 3rd and 4th string rb's and never using Ben, Bryant, Brown... is insanity. Just stop. They have had 1 decent drive in almost a half of football. It's not working.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I know it's raining... and definitely not easy, but Ben has been strong in weather games before. We are too safe.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Wouldn't a lot of rain mean the tema with the better run game wins?

You'd think. Not with some of the clowns that post around here.

You're nuts. Riding our 3rd and 4th string rb's and never using Ben, Bryant, Brown... is insanity. Just stop. They have had 1 decent drive in almost a half of football. It's not working.

See above.

You're drunk. Put the computer down.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
NEvermind... that rain is ****ing nuts. A turnover is going to make the difference in this game.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
You'd think. Not with some of the clowns that post around here.

See above.

You're drunk. Put the computer down.

I'm quite sober and the gameplan you claim is smart has produced 0 points through 2 and a half quarters.

Rain or not, you play to your team's strengths.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
NEvermind... that rain is ****ing nuts. A turnover is going to make the difference in this game.

This game is going to get really messy. Low scoring and a ton of mistakes if the rain keeps up.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I'm quite sober and the gameplan you claim is smart has produced 0 points through 2 and a half quarters.

Rain or not, you play to your team's strengths.

Conditions affect a team's strengths.

Rain is affecting this team's strengths currently, and the running game has been decent at least.

Neither team is going to press the ball down field, and if you've ever thrown a football in your life, you'd understand why.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This game is going to get really messy. Low scoring and a ton of mistakes if the rain keeps up.

It's just buckets of rain. I cannot believe that rain is that hard and consistent.

****.. sack. Ben needs to take off there.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014

Rain is affecting this team's strengths currently, and the running game has been decent at least.

Neither team is going to press the ball down field, and if you've ever thrown a football in your life, you'd understand why.

You know no one has though lol

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724

I have thrown a football tons and Ben's hands are larger then mine. Rain has never been a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad