OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Pathetic Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
These guys have to play with some sort of control in their movements. Just such reckless abandon, like that last play with Ike. There's 3 guys stacking up the ball carrier. What purpose does it serve to hurl yourself into a pile of your own guys?

And that pass interference call was ********.

Fire Shero*

I hate Redman. Not only does he suck at running, but he cost what would have been a touchdown.

Ben is playing terribly

The defense cant take, they are making Jackie Battle look like Barry Sanders.

Game over. I thought the Steelers would win this game.

The bengals are going to destroy them next weekend, they will likely lose to the Bears the following week and wont be able to stop AP in week 3. They better win at the Jets.

4-12 here they come. Haley is a joke.

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
This team is going to be hard-pressed to go 6-10. Tennessee is one of the worst teams in the league and is going to shut them out on the road. Whatever the Todd Haley offense is, it's not working; they have one of the worst offenses in the NFL in his 17 games as a coordinator.

oh wow, hesitant on bringing it out and then get tackled at the 5. Steeler football.

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
I don't get the constant stream on WR screens with the Haley offense. I have never seen a team do it so often and to such little effect. I know the line sucks but damn.

Sanders is not good and the team screwed the pooch on not taking the 3rd-rounder from the Pats for him. He's a marginal 3rd receiver and has never shown anything more than that.

The special team units have been terrible since Tomlin fired the previous coach last training camp. The coverage and return units were above average with the previous coach but apparently he and Tomlin didn't get along, hence the firing during training camp.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Emmanual Sanders has had a rough game. 3 balls have hit him, and even though they would have been tough catches...he has to make them.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
This team is going to be hard-pressed to go 6-10. Tennessee is one of the worst teams in the league and is going to shut them out on the road. Whatever the Todd Haley offense is, it's not working; they have one of the worst offenses in the NFL in his 17 games as a coordinator.

oh wow, hesitant on bringing it out and then get tackled at the 5. Steeler football.

But little Artie likes it!

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
Looking a lot like the AFC North will be winless in week 1.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
As bad as Sanders has been, I think Cotchery has been as good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad