Not open for further replies.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Jarvis-Jones.jpg

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Howling's is an interesting signing. I think he's just a Rainey replacement though. I'd still look for them to draft a RB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

sniugneP

Jun 28, 2008
This is a draft I really wish we have multiple picks in second round.

Last edited:

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
This is a draft I really wish we have multiple picks in second picks.

We'd get steals. Hell we still are probably going to get a really good player/players today in both rounds.

I'd love a combination of Allen, Hunter, Woods, Rogers, Williams, Wheaton, Swope, Lacy, Franklin, Lattimore, Ellington, Michael, Ertz, Te'o, Brown, Minter, Moore, Bostic, Cyprien, Swearinger, S. Thomas, P. Thomas or Rambo.

That's a wide range of players that would still be great picks over the next 2 rounds.

We end up with 2 of these players and we'll be in better shape for sure.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Howling's is an interesting signing. I think he's just a Rainey replacement though. I'd still look for them to draft a RB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I too expect a back to be drafted...if not today then in the 4th round. We need someone who has the potential to be an every-down back, and no one on this roster is that. Stephens-Howling is a one-down back, but he should provide an upgrade at that spot over what we've had the past couple seasons.

It surprises me that Rainey hasn't latched on with anyone else yet. That whole situation was so disappointing.

Xavier Laflamme*

Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette
Just heard #Steelers trying to trade up in the second round.

Lacy?

EDIT: Maybe not.

Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac
Right now, it's looking like ILB Arthur Brown or RB Le'Veon Bell in second round for Steelers.

Hope not. Not sold on Bell. Dances way to much for his size. Also, not a fan of Brown I'd be ok with Lacie or Swearinger here.

I'd also like to see Lattimore if we can catch him later.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
I know a lot of pissed off Steelers fans if we draft Bell at all let alone in the 2nd round.

I like Brown. But I think we need to go offense with this pick.

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Sanchez, Tebow and Geno Smith is one of the most hilarious quarterback trios I can remember. No matter who they start, who they sit and who they cut, they're ****ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad