The Pittsburgher Thread: Oh yay an evening game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Tomlin and jack*** is redundant.

I could be totally wrong...... but what does Tomlin do? Like on the sidelines. I never see him making play calls. He’s just there celebrating big plays with the team or looking dumbfounded. I see coaches every week with their play call sheet, you know folding it and yelling calls out. I don’t see anything from him. So be aware that the play clock is running out because even though it didn’t cost us, 2nd and 1 and 2nd and 6 is a huge difference.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Really like how Rudolph has battled back here.

Was having some Tommy Maddox @ Texans flashbacks in the first Q.

It was pretty bad, but Maddox @ Texans was next level ****. I mean, did the Texans even gain 100 yards in that game?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I could be totally wrong...... but what does Tomlin do? Like on the sidelines. I never see him making play calls. He’s just there celebrating big plays with the team or looking dumbfounded. I see coaches every week with their play call sheet, you know folding it and yelling calls out. I don’t see anything from him. So be aware that the play clock is running out because even though it didn’t cost us, 2nd and 1 and 2nd and 6 is a huge difference.

source.gif

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
It was pretty bad, but Maddox @ Texans was next level ****. I mean, did the Texans even gain 100 yards in that game?

It was looking pretty bad... should have been two picks and almost a lost fumble and like six yards passing...

Reactions: KIRK

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Think I saw Miami has converted one third and long the entire season.

I believe that’s now 2 conversions tonight, out of a freaking timeout too. Just end this, FFS...

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I’m not a fan of Tuitt’s contract but it’s obvious they are collapsing the pocket tonight without him.

Yes, but this is a crap OL. They're better at collapsing the pocket WITH Tuitt. A LOT BETTER.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Dude fumbled, thank you. Fitz is the most annoying QB with a terrible win-less record against the Steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad