The Pittsburgher Thread: Oh yay an evening game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
27-17 Chargers win. Hunter Henry is supposed to play tonight and I think with the Steelers historically not being able to cover TE's he has a big role in a crucial play

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
So Browns lose again. Ravens barely beat Cincy.

We just need to get by the Chargers .who are also missing half their team. Hunter Henry playing...but not sure what he can do with that leg. Could be the x factor. Since we are without Nelson(could have had him on Allen and Fitz on Henry)

Bottom line it comes down to Hodges...does he have what it takes.

A shame tho how wide open the AFC is and we are 1-4 cuz of injuries to QBs and mistakes. No margin for error. Tho i wouldnt even be shocked if we started off 1-5 and still won division...thats how bad it is. Ravens gonna drop like 5 in a row

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
27-17 Chargers win. Hunter Henry is supposed to play tonight and I think with the Steelers historically not being able to cover TE's he has a big role in a crucial play
George Kittle was held pretty well in check, think Fitzpatrick May have helped in that regard.

That said, having Artie Burns and not Steven Nelson sucks. They’ll struggle with Keenan Allen again probably. Hodges will throw at least 2 picks.

I can see a similar score. Hope the Fumble Bros. Can step up for once.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Theyll use Cam Sutton and Hilton too. So it wont just be Burns on an island agaisnt Allen.

Our DBs are much better now. And Burns is even better than portrayed. Tomlin ruined his confidence for no reason. Yeah he struggled but was also 22 years old and started from day 1

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Chargers lucky Henry is back.. He's the only reason our D cant fully attack Rivers. Theyd be all over him otherwise(only having to cover Allen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad