The Pittsburgher Thread: Off-Season Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
yay I'm right what prize do I win for knowing what the most predictable team in the NFL was going to do?

Why is Ben not passing more??? ******* throw the ball! He's the BEST player on the team.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
yay I'm right what prize do I win for knowing what the most predictable team in the NFL was going to do?

Why is Ben not passing more??? ******* throw the ball! He's the BEST player on the team.

we are scared of their pass rush I think

ok defense you're doing awesome. now get a freaking turnover :nod:

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Ben needs to just call his own plays. Haley was good early in the year but god ****ing awful for a whole now.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
Sweet. More than likely another 10-0 hole.

Please dear lord go no huddle like Ben wants to.

penguins2946*

Off topic, but why did we trade Hammer FOR NOTHING????? The only good piece we got was that 1st basemen. And that's barely good. Pirates could have gotten better, but now they didn't.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Our pash rush is fricken embarassing btw. Again this isn't news but my god is it bad. What the hell happened to Blitzburgh??

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Off topic, but why did we trade Hammer FOR NOTHING????? The only good piece we got was that 1st basemen. And that's barely good. Pirates could have gotten better, but now they didn't.

Because he wasn't worth much and everyone knew we weren't going to pay him 7 mil. The trade isn't that bad either...hammer was shaky beyond belief, his control was all but gone.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
Our pash rush is fricken embarassing btw. Again this isn't news but my god is it bad. What the hell happened to Blitzburgh??

Our D line doesn't open up the holes for the backers anymore. The backers aren't beating one on one with the tackles.

With our corners injured nothing crazy exotic is going to happen.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am surprised guys like Hood aren't that good. They are perfect for our system and good hustle guys. Players that have paid HUGE dividends for the Steelers in the past. Plus we spent so much on DL in the draft and we still aren't that great.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Our D line doesn't open up the holes for the backers anymore. The backers aren't beating one on one with the tackles.

With our corners injured nothing crazy exotic is going to happen.

Our D-line is so bad. Hood does nothing at all, Cameron hasn't done much either though I would rather see him than Hood.. Keisel makes a play once in a while but I've never been that high on him as others have been.

Woodley.. man on that 3rd down just epitomizes his season. Absolutely swallowed up. He's got nothing in the tank. Is Worlids hurt too?

NEED points here boys, come on.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
I am surprised guys like Hood aren't that good. They are perfect for our system and good hustle guys. Players that have paid HUGE dividends for the Steelers in the past. Plus we spent so much on DL in the draft and we still aren't that great.

Heyward's gonna be better I think but is still raw with the system and doesn't get the playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad