OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: NFL Playoff Time! How will Tomlin "Tomlin" this up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Haha. Of course it stands. But when it was Pats vs. Steelers a couple of weeks ago .....

Has there ever been a close call that went against the Patriots in a key game in the last 20 years?

Serious answer?? No

Even most non critical ones go their way by a 90/10 margin.

I said it before, I believe there is an enemy to the league within the league who is trying to destroy the league. Otherwise the sport is run by the dumbest people ever and I can't believe that since these guys are billionaires.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Serious answer?? No

Even most non critical ones go their way by a 90/10 margin.

I said it before, I believe there is an enemy to the league within the league who is trying to destroy the league. Otherwise the sport is run by the dumbest people ever and I can't believe that since these guys are billionaires.

Nah. The guys who run the nhl are still the dumbest. These are the guys who think allowing obstruction prevents injuries.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I honestly wonder what would have happened with this game if they didn't make those 2 very questionable calls. Titans were driving on one. On the other, NE gets 7 points instead of giving up poor field position.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Honestly think the Titans have played a fine game. You look at that push off and the neutral zone infraction and umm... what honestly can they do? They are flat out getting screwed in this game. Nothing else they can do.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
- "There's a flag"

- "I think it's going to be on Tennessee"

Everyone at home: REALLY? That's a hot take.

Just take a run at Brady....

What do you have to lose?

I stopped watching. And we really ate not supposed to root for this, but I really do.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The first call that actually hurts the Patriots and it only took an entire half. Not to mention that the Patriot defender basically had to body check a Titan in the open field to get the call.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Really that about was the dumbest 4th down call for the Titans...only Haley could devise a stupider one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad