Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Punt, Pass, Or Kick? Post Trade Deadline

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

This is definitely going to get worse.

Side note, but there was a bit of a kerfuffle over NJ’s betting stats for March. Bettors lost just under 7%. Some smart people think that’s a good number and I get why.

But that includes sharp money. It’s also a loss increase of 50% over flipping literal coins. I wish people understood how this works. Lives are going to be ruined.

HE IS ASS

Probably not a good sign that even backreading the morning after, I knew who this was and exactly what game time it happened. :laugh:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

CharlieBrownLucyFootball.jpg

Reactions: Flybynite

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
All he had to do was go through the growing pains of developing a shot and learning to take the heat but his ego was too fragile. Could have been an all timer but nope
Oh...so all he had to do was self reflect, take responsibility and conduct himself professionally.....um yeah....

Funny thing is he pretty much said before he got drafted that he was in it for the money and fame. Pretty obvious he hated playing basketball because the most fun fundamental of the game...shooting... he disliked doing. This is what happens when you rely on natural talents alone and then with age injuries take their toll. Guy has nothing to fall back on except PR stunts on instagram.

I hope the Sixers remember Simmons' profile and never draft and waste a lottery pick on a similar fraud ever again.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
He’s not Paul George but it wouldn’t be a horrible idea if it came to that.

It certainly would make for some story if he were to win a title with the Sixers (and Nick Nurse) after being traded away for Kawhi.

Reactions: Tripod and Rebels57

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Nice start. Have to be better on the glass. Knicks have 3 offensive boards already. Shooting is going to normalize but they're running well and Embiid looks great

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad