Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Punt, Pass, Or Kick? Post Trade Deadline

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
So Boston is likely getting the Heat or Sixers in the first round and the Wolves are getting Phoenix. This seeding is incredibly weird.

Reactions: SnS

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Would love to beat the Celtics. Holy f***.

Would also love to win a play in game. Holy f***.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
GLVOuBcWkAA0GTZ

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
So, win tonight, play the Knicks round 1 and avoid the Celtics until the ECF....oh how they'll screw this up

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Dude was a swine. Distributed inside info and straight up took himself out of games. Hope it was all worth it!
I read that in Canada there is no actual criminal law against match fixing. The only games he apparently did this in were home games taking place in Canada. In fact looking at some stories on this there was a concern among some lawmakers when sports betting was decriminalized in 2021 that there needed to be a match-fixing law to address possible manipulation (especially on props betting)

Seems like this guy or his proxy were explicitly aware of these loopholes in Canada that don't exist in the US (at least as it pertains to criminal prosecution. Since he's still lost any chance to make NBA money again... Altho he wasn't very good so that may have sorted it outself out anyway)

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
You see Hikaru? 👀
I saw he beat Prag with black but was there something that happened?

How in the f*** is that not a foul lol

I am once again here to tell you that automerge is the worst feature ever rolled out in the history of the internet

Reactions: BigToe

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Would be awesome if a piece of the Wells ceiling fell on the ESPN broadcasters.

Heat D is giving the Sixers fits. 7 turnovers in the 1st already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad