GDT: The Philadelphia .500 - Edm v Flyers 5:30 MST Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Ekholm is just coming back from injury and has to baby sit Bouchard and constantly cover for him every shift while he constantly gets burned shift after shift after shift
That's because Bouchard is spearheading the offense and piling up points

Patch101

Feb 27, 2002
Kamloops
I’d be all over Quenneville. I wasn’t being sarcastic. Claude J on the other hand, no thanks.

I just don’t like the thought of changing a coach this early in a season nor in this type of season. It just stinks of desperation when there is other things wrong with this club and roster.

It usually goes, trade, coach, Gm, but we're a few games away yet.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Do they stream post game pressers somewhere? Always easier to find for some teams

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Bouchard should have watched this game from the end of the bench after the first period he had. Zero give a f***s, half hearted passes that ended up on Flyers sticks multiple times . Not a great effort at all. In the end it will cost him $$ on his next contract if he doesn’t straighten things up.

It should have cost him money on his last contract. Dude hasn’t proven he can even defend in this League and we’re paying him like an established top 4D.

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Desharnais game based on physical, hard play. Has to take the man at the o blue line and not get beaten to give up a 2 on 1. Next stop press box with basic defending play misses like that.
If that was the case then most of oilerD would be in the seats same with McDavid after tonite

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Imagine if our superman stance coach with big Dreger words benched top guys? Will never happen

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
But I heard is that Holland already knows if the goalies suck within 6-7 games, you better make a change

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
The Negatives

Nurses low IQ
Kane
Bouchards defending
Kulak
Ryan Invisible Hopkins
Both goaltenders
Connor Brown
Coaching

The positives