GDT: The Philadelphia .500 - Edm v Flyers 5:30 MST Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I think the book is out on how to shut down this team. Doesn't help when players like Bouchard are out there coasting, giving up great chances against, when none of the Philly defenders have done the same.

Reactions: Messier11

EnufAlready

Dec 31, 2021
EVERYONE says that Ceci isn't good. Jesus christ man...is Deharnais your little brother or something?
Nope…I see his warts…just shocked how much crap he gets for what hes supoosed to bring. If hes 6…I have no issues with that. Ceci at 4 is gross

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Not sure I understand your post lol.
I do not consider any players good in what we offer up to do anything in "win mode"

This is embarassing and good. See what the team does. Coach is an absolute nice guy. He doesn't inspire me at all

Gm will be gone. Then drai.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Eckholm and Bouchard are a f***in comedy show
Bouchard should have watched this game from the end of the bench after the first period he had. Zero give a f***s, half hearted passes that ended up on Flyers sticks multiple times . Not a great effort at all. In the end it will cost him $$ on his next contract if he doesn’t straighten things up.

Reactions: EnufAlready

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
We were supposed to be the Colorado of 22. Instead we are the Oilers of 14.

🤣

Oilers will Oil. This is all on the GM. Shit ass defense and goaltending.

Reactions: Wreckus

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Desharnais game based on physical, hard play. Has to take the man at the o blue line and not get beaten to give up a 2 on 1. Next stop press box with basic defending play misses like that.

Reactions: Duke74

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Bouchard should have watched this game from the end of the bench after the first period he had. Zero give a f***s, half hearted passes that ended up on Flyers sticks multiple times . Not a great effort at all. In the end it will cost him $$ on his next contract if he doesn’t straighten things up.
He's going to get paid because he can get points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad