GDT: The Parade Thread

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I still can't believe that Sully didn't get a Jack Adams nomination. He did a remarkable job during the regular season.

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
i made this absurdly over the top video about the parade and cup celebrations. Its meant to be cringe worthy haha

music is SFW this time

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I remember someone asking for this, but I don't remember seeing it posted.

tumblr_o8w2iobd1r1ry7v0ro1_500.jpg

And, if it was posted ... Sorry not sorry :laugh:

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
You would think the fact that there is a huge want for someone to radio sync goal calls that Root Sports and the Pens would get the hint.

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
You would think the fact that there is a huge want for someone to radio sync goal calls that Root Sports and the Pens would get the hint.

i wouldnt be surprised is Lange doesnt want the TV job anymore. He's what? 70? i imagine the radio gig is a lot less intensive and he still get to do what he loves.

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Well, the Penguins don't have command over that. And from ROOT's perspective, so long as people are tuning in - and they are in droves - all they really care about is whether their guys are good, controllable company men or not, which Steiggy in all likelihood is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad