The Out of Town Thread XCVIII-Time to learn Roman Numerals edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Man the Pens are just a mess right now. They have no structure in their game. The final few minutes of the Isles game was bad. They couldn't get any pressure in the Islanders zone.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Sens and Flyers is an afternoon game tomorrow so the Pens and Bruins will know the Sens result before their games start. Should be another great day of hockey with lots on the line.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I think we're going to have the hardest possible matchups if we want to get to the cup... Sens, Bolts, NYR... ugh I'm not feeling that confident anymore.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I think we're going to have the hardest possible matchups if we want to get to the cup... Sens, Bolts, NYR... ugh I'm not feeling that confident anymore.

The reward from finishing 2nd... wait what? Good job NHL, great playoffs format..... :rant:

luthar

Nov 29, 2011
Mtl
Well, let's all cheer for the Flyer so Sens lose!

This way, if Boston wins, we play B. If Pitts wins, we play P!

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
People forget the Pens have a lot of key injuries. Remember when the Habs used to have a lot of injuries every year? We sucked. Some Habs fans forget that we have been very lucky to not have to deal with too many injuries. Take Subban, Markov and Emelin out of the lineup and see how we'd look.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
People forget the Pens have a lot of key injuries. Remember when the Habs used to have a lot of injuries every year? We sucked. Some Habs fans forget that we have been very lucky to not have to deal with too many injuries. Take Subban, Markov and Emelin out of the lineup and see how we'd look.

Add Sid or Geno to our lineup and see how we look. 60 wins at least.

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna

true,,,,

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Add Sid or Geno to our lineup and see how we look. 60 wins at least.

No, I'm sorry. This isn't NHL15. Things don't work that way. The backend especially on a team like that is very important. Pitt is missing some really good players right now. Don't forget about Dupuis either. Crosby and Malkin are just 2 players. They need help themselves.

68*

Man I'm happy for Bob Hartley. I respect that guy a lot. He would have been so much better than Therrien.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Man I'm happy for Bob Hartley. I respect that guy a lot. He would have been so much better than Therrien.

2012 was a bad year to look for a new coach. There wasn't any good candidates. Hartley was the top choice and was taken by Calgary pretty early on. The following year there was the likes of Ruff, Vigneault and Boucher.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
they swept us this year, and we look like garbage every time we play them.

the thing we have going for us is cp31. beating him 4 times in 7 game will not be easy, especially with pk, markov, petry, beaulieu, emelin, gilbert in the back end.

Are we talking about Ottawa? The habs won at least one game that I remember. I seem to remember it because price gave up a real softie in that one.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Just watch the Pens lose to the Sabres, miss the playoffs and win the draft lottery. :(

I'd rather the Habs didn't face a hot Sens team in round 1 but it's shaping up that way right now it looks like.

Doesn't matter, oilers have their first pick. Not protected

bigtimehockeyfan999*

No then Ottawa pass Detroit and it's still Detroit.

No cause Tampa passes us We drop to second and take on third which ends up being Ottawa if they win and wings lose. A lot can happen but I just don't expect us to lose Tmr reguardless of who owe May rest so I'm thinking it's pretty much set. You know who I really believe we're facing Boston. I think phillys gonna give Ottawa everything they have and they're gonna choke. I think buffalo having already secured last is gonna give Pittsburgh everything they have and I think boston has what it takes to rise to the chsllenge not only Tmr but give us a tough challenge and I'm gonna be there for game 1

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
No cause Tampa passes us We drop to second and take on third which ends up being Ottawa if they win and wings lose. A lot can happen but I just don't expect us to lose Tmr reguardless of who owe May rest so I'm thinking it's pretty much set. You know who I really believe we're facing Boston. I think phillys gonna give Ottawa everything they have and they're gonna choke. I think buffalo having already secured last is gonna give Pittsburgh everything they have and I think boston has what it takes to rise to the chsllenge not only Tmr but give us a tough challenge and I'm gonna be there for game 1

Probably a nice Losing parlay. :D

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Deleted. I changed my mind. New theory coming up.

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I look at some of the posts re: standings and I'm like
rusrs1.gif
wdys.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad