The Out of Town Thread XCVIII-Time to learn Roman Numerals edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
****ing dumb pens.

Rangers are going to have such an easy road. The new playoffs format is the most stupidly designed format I've ever seen.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
There's a chance we'll see 12 100+ point teams in the playoffs this year. :amazed:

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
We're facing the Senators, all but guaranteed. On one hand, I'm pissed. On the other, if MTL cannot find a way to solve the Sens they don't deserve to make it to round 2.

Losing to TO tomorrow while Tampa wins, could be a blessing in disguise.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Just watch the Pens lose to the Sabres, miss the playoffs and win the draft lottery. :(

I'd rather the Habs didn't face a hot Sens team in round 1 but it's shaping up that way right now it looks like.

Microsens

Jul 18, 2014
Just watch the Pens lose to the Sabres, miss the playoffs and win the draft lottery. :(

I'd rather the Habs didn't face a hot Sens team in round 1 but it's shaping up that way right now it looks like.
Who needs McDavid when you have David Perron?

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Ideally Senators take over Detroit and finish in the 1st wild card spot, while Boston misses.

I just don't see Detroit losing.

Prediction: Senators win, Detroit wins, Pittsburgh wins. We face Ottawa round 1.

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal

Either LA BOS or PITT gonna win the draft and the NHL and HF will implode LOL

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I still stand by the fact that if the Habs lose to the Sens and Andrew Hammond in the playoffs we had no chance of making it deep anyway. Bring them on in the in first round IMO, any of the potential matchups should favour the Habs [assuming Max is back soon] IMO. The Bolts and Rangers are the real dangers in the East. It's crazy how deep in peoples heads that last PO loss to Ottawa has gotten, I'd love the matchup just for a chance to excise those demons from all our fans who are terrified of the Senators all year long. I think the Habs can beat anybody in 7 if the hockey gods are smiling on them, every match up would be tough but not even against the Bolts/Rangers would I consider the Habs massive underdogs. Lots of parity this year, its going to be a really crazy playoffs all around I think.

they swept us this year, and we look like garbage every time we play them.

the thing we have going for us is cp31. beating him 4 times in 7 game will not be easy, especially with pk, markov, petry, beaulieu, emelin, gilbert in the back end.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Philly is no walk in the park and the Pens are playing the Sabres tomorrow. Nothing is set in stone just yet.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006

That pick belongs to EDM now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad