The Out of Town Thread XC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So...Boston was actually waiting for Chara to get the **** out of the lineup to start being good again? Awesome goal by Griffith. This guy had nothing else but a goal scorer instinct. And most of those guys just can't bring it in the NHL. Seems the kid will be doing it. Great pick by Boston.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Nice dive by the rat... Julien crying about the call.. hey fatso.. go watch your post game interview u did about embelishement... fricken hypocrite!

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
i like how the guy basically goes "aw **** it", pours the beer on his head then casually walks away.

the argument must have been about who sucks more :dunno:

You LIKE what that ignorant coward did? Cuz I hate it, what a piece of ****, the jersey fits him well.

Mynameismark*

Poor Sens fans. Get outnumbered in your own building and that **** can happen. Leafs fan tries that here and he ain't gonna like the end result.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
bruins five wins in a row...buffalo in OT, florida in OT, edmonton, toronto, NJ..
Meh
It sounds as though you're taking things for granted.Don't underestimate the Leafs because you dislike them. They've improved their team whether you know it of not. As for Edmonton, didn't they shut out the Habs not too long ago? And didn't the Habs have to go to OT against the Sabres? Finally, don't underestimate the Bruins (or the Sens).

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
You LIKE what that ignorant coward did? Cuz I hate it, what a piece of ****, the jersey fits him well.

even if it's two franchise i have no love for of course i hate it! i can also see the humor in some ********* casually starting a fire then walking away, it's like a three stooges skit

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It sounds as though you're taking things for granted.Don't underestimate the Leafs because you dislike them. They've improved their team whether you know it of not. As for Edmonton, didn't they shut out the Habs not too long ago? And didn't the Habs have to go to OT against the Sabres? Finally, don't underestimate the Bruins (or the Sens).

We've managed to distance ourselves from Nobody...

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
even if it's two franchise i have no love for of course i hate it! i can also see the humor in some ********* casually starting a fire then walking away, it's like a three stooges skit

Oh I see,

I'm still torn between which one I hate more, that coward or his buddy throwing a sucker punch

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Oh I see,

I'm still torn between which one I hate more, that coward or his buddy throwing a sucker punch

I hadn't even noticed that until you pointed it out. I was too preoccupied wrapping my head around the wheat chinos with black sweater ensemble.

Fun fact: that's actually Daniel Alfredsson in the #11 jersey.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

Darwinism

Karlsson failed to get his man, again. :laugh:

edit :

Peter%2BBudaj.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events