The Out of Town Thread (Part 47)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
I want the Leafs to lose but not in the Play-ins. They don't deserve a high draft pick.

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
Watched parts of the Arizona game and they were up 4-1 in the 3rd period and Hall and Kessel were deep in Nashville’s end and there was a battle for the puck at the blue line that could go either way and instead of booking it back to take a defensive position they got into a better scoring position. Of course, Nashville got an uneven scoring opportunity the other way but unfortunately they couldn’t capitalize. They are 10 year veterans in the leagues, they should know better.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Im watching leafs against columbus. Korpisalo is exactly the reason why i do not want to select a goalie on the first round like Askarov. First reason. A Dman or forward have a better value than a keeper on trademarket. Second. We can select plenty of goaltender in second/3rd round

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Im watching leafs against columbus. Korpisalo is exactly the reason why i do not want to select a goalie on the first round like Askarov. First reason. A Dman or forward have a better value than a keeper on trademarket. Second. We can select plenty of goaltender in second/3rd round

Korpisalo and Anderson are playing really well. Askarov will be long gone before we pick at #16 anyway. :naughty:

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Leafs look worn out. Going to be a long tough series for them

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Off the top of my head 3 teams should be pre disqualified Pens Hawks Oilers oh and Leafs just because.
Agree with all except the Hawks. Haven't they had only one 1st overall pick ever? Could be wrong...anyway, I don't think they should be punished because of their success.

Reactions: DavePeak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad